Will Gameday be at BAMA vs L8U (YES - on the Quad)

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
Re: Will Gameday be at BAMA vs L8U

GameDay will have to go through some serious overhaul before I watch it regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.

It went from appointment TV, to background noise, to turning it up when they're talking about Bama...:Joker_PDT_08:
on TideFans.com
GameDay will have to go through some serious overhaul before I watch it regularly.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA

On his podcast this morning, Herbstreit said that if it was any other weekend they would go to Minnesota, but the significance of the Alabama/LSU game is too much to pass. He didn't say they would definitely be in Tuscaloosa, but it certainly sounded like it.

@Rivals_Kyle
Source told me this am that College GameDay will be in Tuscaloosa, Alabama next weekend

https://twitter.com/Rivals_Kyle/status/1189629484007411712

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017

I haven't watched Gameday in 5 years and, don't think any amount of overhaul could salvage me as a viewer.
Unfortunately SEC Game Day has gone in the same direction. We can see that the music, commercials and general tenor of these programs are aimed at a completely different demographic than our age group. Thank goodness for the mute button for the inane commercials that are a constant of all games.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

Unfortunately SEC Game Day has gone in the same direction. We can see that the music, commercials and general tenor of these programs are aimed at a completely different demographic than our age group. Thank goodness for the mute button for the inane commercials that are a constant of all games.
I lasted a little over half of the first season of SEC Game Day, I thought it might be a good alternative to ESPN's Game Day, nah. Yeah, during football season my mute button gets a real workout.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

I'm guessing if they pass on T Town, SEC network will go there so that is good too.:BigA:
SECNation has a set schedule throughout the season. They don't worry where Gameday is. They have been at the same site as Gameday multiple times.

cubzwin

Suspended
Jan 30, 2018

James Carville is the obvious choice. He is an anti-Bama, pro-LSU conspiracy theorist whack job who would never let unbiased truth come between him and his opinion. So purrrrfect.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

I did a search but couldn't find it. Where are they going next week?
They will either be at UA, USCe, or Ole Miss. They can only do return visits only when it’s the last 3 weeks of the season and they are forced to. So that leaves on only one possible chance that they can visit Tuscaloosa after LSU... Western Carolina which is likely to be an 11 am kickoff. So it’s more than likely that SEC nation is at T-town next week.

UKTideFan1961

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 20, 2019

They will have to fire Desmond Howard who does nothing but laugh like a hyena. There may be someone on a major network worse than him, but now that Mack Brown is coaching again I cant think of who it would be.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

They will either be at UA, USCe, or Ole Miss. They can only do return visits only when it’s the last 3 weeks of the season and they are forced to. So that leaves on only one possible chance that they can visit Tuscaloosa after LSU... Western Carolina which is likely to be an 11 am kickoff. So it’s more than likely that SEC nation is at T-town next week.
SEC Nation announced they will be in T-town also.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA

Trying to look at it objectively it makes much more sense to have Gameday in Tuscaloosa. Alabama and LSU are perhaps the two best teams in the SEC with a chance to make the playoff while I don't see Penn State or Minnesota having much of a chance to beat Ohio State in the B1G.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.