BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I hate these types of “best” type of questions. [emoji6]

There are so many memorable scenes it’s hard to call any “the best”:

Aliens with nuke the sight from orbit and Ripley in the loader scenes
Braveheart with Wallace’s speech
Up’s first 10 minutes (most gut wrenching animated film for a husband and father)
Coco’s ending
TKAM court case ending
Facing the Giants (I know not a great film but...) bear crawl scene was great
Karate Kid (original: so I’m remembering the first time I watched it) the realization scene where Daniel realizes all the chores are for a purpose
Hoosiers measuring the court scene

I know I’m all over the place but there are so many memorable scenes in movies for me it’s hard to say which one is the best. Sometimes it’s a matter of context and what’s happening the viewers life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I hate these types of “best” type of questions. [emoji6]

There are so many memorable scenes it’s hard to call any “the best”:

Aliens with nuke the sight from orbit and Ripley in the loader scenes
Braveheart with Wallace’s speech
Up’s first 10 minutes (most gut wrenching animated film for a husband and father)
Coco’s ending
TKAM court case ending
Facing the Giants (I know not a great film but...) bear crawl scene was great
Karate Kid (original: so I’m remembering the first time I watched it) the realization scene where Daniel realizes all the chores are for a purpose
Hoosiers measuring the court scene

I know I’m all over the place but there are so many memorable scenes in movies for me it’s hard to say which one is the best. Sometimes it’s a matter of context and what’s happening the viewers life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are some very noteworthy examples - and I hear what you're saying. Agree it's difficult to declare just one as "the best".

But when you watch a scene like this one below......the word "masterpiece" comes to mind. It helps when you have actors like Steiger, Oates, and Poitier......as well as in the OP Wallach, Van Cleef, and Eastwood.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
This clip has two scenes - it's the second one I was after - but both are pretty special.....

"Going far, son?" "Right Far." Gets me every time.

If you've never seen the movie, you should. Stuck with me through the years.

Wally Cox!

[video=youtube;4wy8s95RzrQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=170&v=4wy8s95RzrQ[/video]

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Arguably one of the most watched and remembered scenes in film history world wide.

Gone With The Wind (Atlanta train yard scene)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.