Leonard Fournette still mad about his performances against Alabama

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
So much comically wrong with his tweeting that, and all of the tweets in defense of him after.

So many of them are saying we stacked the box all night against him. Two things. Football is a TEAM sport. If all you have is one player, the opposing defense is going to easily eliminate that threat. However, I do not recall us stacking the box. We were stopping him with 7 men in the box, which by the way, is not considered stacking the box against a 2 back offense. The key was how well our DBs crashed the LOS after the snap.

We are so thoroughly embedded in that team's head, I don't see how they aren't completely warped mentally by the time kickoff finally gets here.

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
He must read the SEC rant, there are a couple of threads where the LSU fans are ramping up the smack talk and the Bama fans are poking at LF7's ypc during the Bama vs LSU games. One even said he did better, he totaled 35 yards the second year. About 99% of those threads are just trolls but they are funny at times.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
I don't know why he's mad. Even the best running back can't get very far without blocking up front. If I remember correctly, I think he almost broke free 1 time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.