Visitors For The Lsu Game

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Man, you know it is going to be a whirlwind weekend for these recruits coming up. Do they all have games Friday night? Then, on to Title Town occupied by College Gameday, SEC Network, President of the free world with his crew and thousands of passionate fans on both sides.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Man, you know it is going to be a whirlwind weekend for these recruits coming up. Do they all have games Friday night? Then, on to Title Town occupied by College Gameday, SEC Network, President of the free world with his crew and thousands of passionate fans on both sides.

...and a spectacular light show! :biggrin2:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
We need a dominant safety, it’s been a while. Hopefully at 6’5” he can be a rangy, athletic player who can help corners over the top. A player type we haven’t had in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Xavier McKinney is one of the best in the nation and is dominant IMO.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Does anyone have any inside info on how all the recruiting visits went last night? I know they loved the atmosphere, the way the team tried to come back in the 2nd half, etc. I wonder what they thought about the loss, the schemes, etc.

I know some of the recruits there were also being recruited by LSU.. so I imagine they will stick with them in December.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
You do. If I’m not mistaken the guy from Va Tech that was a S for the Legion of Boom was 6’5”. Either way, depending on his ability to add weight he may slide to OLB.
You don't see 6'5" safeties ever. I wonder if this is what position he ends up playing.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Does anyone have any inside info on how all the recruiting visits went last night? I know they loved the atmosphere, the way the team tried to come back in the 2nd half, etc. I wonder what they thought about the loss, the schemes, etc.

I know some of the recruits there were also being recruited by LSU.. so I imagine they will stick with them in December.
Kinda curious about this as well...………………...anyone know?

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Well since LSU has only one spot left -- they couldn't have signed too many guys!!

Unless they.......gasp........want to.......(oh the horror!!) -- Greyshirt someone :eek2:

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Kinda curious about this as well...………………...anyone know?
I read on another board that the LSU players went to the recruit section after the game yelling at the recruits to choose LSU, not Bama. So classless, just like Coach O's locker room video. I know he wants to celebrate, but be respectful and humble. I hope it comes back to get him soon.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I read on another board that the LSU players went to the recruit section after the game yelling at the recruits to choose LSU, not Bama. So classless, just like Coach O's locker room video. I know he wants to celebrate, but be respectful and humble. I hope it comes back to get him soon.
I’d give my left (insert your favorite/least favorite anatomical part here) for the stars to align and give us another crack at them. I think we kick a mud hole in their rear end and walk it dry.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I'm sure Bama is working on their recruits as well...………………..I would have herded their players off the field and away from the recruits. There are rumors about his "tactics" out there...…..

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Anybody that’s lived in Louisiana for any time at all would in no way be surprised at how they acted after the game. The words “ grace “ , “ respect “ , and “ class “ are nowhere to be found in the corn dog lexicon, believe me .

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Moms and Dads of said recruits may not have approved, let’s hope.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Moms and Dads of said recruits may not have approved, let’s hope.
I also saw the video of it. It was Delpit and 2 others on the video, running to the seats where our recruits are. Yelling, acting foolish, saying come to LSU. I did not see if any or how many parents were with the recruits (or how that works) but it's just an overall bad look with everything they said/did and how (especially Coach 0). I am not sure how much it really bothers the recruits... if they want to play at BAMA, or LSU, then they will choose... but as a parent I would definitely try to influence their choice Bama's way.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I also saw the video of it. It was Delpit and 2 others on the video, running to the seats where our recruits are. Yelling, acting foolish, saying come to LSU. I did not see if any or how many parents were with the recruits (or how that works) but it's just an overall bad look with everything they said/did and how (especially Coach 0). I am not sure how much it really bothers the recruits... if they want to play at BAMA, or LSU, then they will choose... but as a parent I would definitely try to influence their choice Bama's way.
Win with grace and dignity and lose with humility and honor. I don’t think LSU knows how to do either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.