Visitors For The Lsu Game

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
Coach o's (lower case) comments should be run on a loop inside the locker room for the next 12 months.
Agreed but locker room talk is just that locker room talk only meant for that teams ears, technically us Bama fans should not know what was said in their locker room but somehow it got out and we certainly need to use that as motivation. I am more disturbed about coach o going to the 50 yard line and claiming our place is his house I will be glad to see him eat those words real soon.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Agreed but locker room talk is just that locker room talk only meant for that teams ears, technically us Bama fans should not know what was said in their locker room but somehow it got out and we certainly need to use that as motivation. I am more disturbed about coach o going to the 50 yard line and claiming our place is his house I will be glad to see him eat those words real soon.
As many times as Bama has beaten him, the oaf can’t claim anything

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Win with grace and dignity and lose with humility and honor. I don’t think LSU knows how to do either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, that’s a stone cold fact. Lived among the tiger faithful for years and there are some nice folks in Louisiana. Until it comes to LSU football. Then they lose it. Damndest thing you’ll ever see! Poorest winners you’ll ever encounter.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Oh, that’s a stone cold fact. Lived among the tiger faithful for years and there are some nice folks in Louisiana. Until it comes to LSU football. Then they lose it. Damndest thing you’ll ever see! Poorest winners you’ll ever encounter.
Had my office landlord actually stand in my window today showing me his LSU hat......

I got up and closed the blinds.....heard him laugh through the window

my patience is thin.....

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Would have been a different outcome if not for the guys in the stripes (the black and white ones)... :rolleyes:

They would not have gotten that interception at the end of the first half. I think Tua was pressing too much to make something happen because of the situation at the time.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Would have been a different outcome if not for the guys in the stripes (the black and white ones)... :rolleyes:

They would not have gotten that interception at the end of the first half. I think Tua was pressing too much to make something happen because of the situation at the time.
The end of the first half could have been prevented by Nick calling a single time out -- and getting everyone on the same page.....

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
I also saw the video of it. It was Delpit and 2 others on the video, running to the seats where our recruits are. Yelling, acting foolish, saying come to LSU. I did not see if any or how many parents were with the recruits (or how that works) but it's just an overall bad look with everything they said/did and how (especially Coach 0). I am not sure how much it really bothers the recruits... if they want to play at BAMA, or LSU, then they will choose... but as a parent I would definitely try to influence their choice Bama's way.
Yep. It was Delpit, Thaddeus Moss, and Marcel Brooks providing the show. Plus you have Ogre gathering the team at midfield saying this is our house now. Pretty much stuff that coaches with class would not normally do. Then add the locker room tirade on top of that and you get a lovely picture on the LSU mindset.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Had my office landlord actually stand in my window today showing me his LSU hat......

my patience is thin.....
Luckily I have avoided the nuts so far, but it's only been a couple of days. I have things coming up where I know I will run into exactly what you described.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I also saw the video of it. It was Delpit and 2 others on the video, running to the seats where our recruits are. Yelling, acting foolish, saying come to LSU. I did not see if any or how many parents were with the recruits (or how that works) but it's just an overall bad look with everything they said/did and how (especially Coach 0). I am not sure how much it really bothers the recruits... if they want to play at BAMA, or LSU, then they will choose... but as a parent I would definitely try to influence their choice Bama's way.
It is what it is. Let them enjoy it.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

my patience is thin.....
You could have said "after eight years, is that all you got?" :cool2:

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Yep. It was Delpit, Thaddeus Moss, and Marcel Brooks providing the show. Plus you have Ogre gathering the team at midfield saying this is our house now. Pretty much stuff that coaches with class would not normally do. Then add the locker room tirade on top of that and you get a lovely picture on the LSU mindset.
I was raised a Buddhist, Karma is a big thing in our belief. I 'll just leave it like that....

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.