JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Oats era presents new chance to break old pattern
by Chris DePew
TideFans Staff
November 2nd, 2019 05:00 PM

There’s a new excitement surrounding the basketball team in Tuscaloosa. A new head coach has drawn prominent praise well beyond the borders of Alabama. There’s talk of a new attitude and a new style of play that will get the Crimson Tide back to the NCAA tournament on a regular basis. Some promising newcomers are […]

Read More Here...

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
The biggest thing I want to see this season is that the team does not have late game colapses and mental lapses. Win the games we are supposed to win.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
The two injuries have dampened my enthusiasm a bit for this year, but I do look forward to seeing a change in style. I hope it brings a change in effort and consistency.

mlingerfelt31

All-SEC
Mar 9, 2017
I still say time we get into our SEC schedule you will see the team pull together IMO , I am sure non conference games there will be some bumps in the road. but any way it should be a fun season and SHOULD AND WILL make the tournament.:biga:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.