Pick the score: Alabama vs. LSU

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
For some reason I still think the game will be close, but Bama wins... maybe a 2-7 point game.

Bama 37-35 or maybe 41-38

I hope I am wrong and we win by at least 2 touchdowns though! RTR!

It will be a great atmosphere, good weather so far, and lots of recruits in town to watch!

I hope Tua is healthy and makes is through the whole game without getting hurt.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
So you've got Bama if we play well, and L8U if we don't? That about got it? Tide covers wherever it ends up...:Joker_PDT_21:

on TideFans.com
Vegas is absolutely giving the Tide the homefield advantage, which we will have. LSU depends on that home field for the extra it needs as much as anyone not named Auburn. LSU can win anywhere, and can beat anyone. I think they would torch Clemson. I think they would squeak by Ohio State on a neutral field, but perhaps not at The Horseshoe. They are really really good, and it's only the homer in me that gives a Bama team WITH TUA PLAYING AND PLAYING WELL*, the edge: Tide 37 Tigahs 34.

*I'll go on record here and say that without Tua, or he plays but is not the better option than playing with Mac, Tigers win this one.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
...and there you have it...That's a fairly bold statement to make though, especially as videos leak out on Tua and your injury list grows???Good luck, play well...I still think Bama covers...just by a little more now. RTR!!!
Stands for Jarrod Owens.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
So, you don’t understand memes.
No I do understand them...... They need context and rarely if ever is a meme text only and especially when it could also be a common turn of phrase.

I'm not going to engage in sparring over it here publicly though.... you can feel free to PM me if you need this to continue.

Last edited:

jcabama

1st Team
Jul 19, 2004
Bonaire GA
Bama D about 14 worse than AU gives LSWho about 37. Bama O about 3 and 1/2 TDs better than AU setting us around 44.
Bama 44
LSWho 37 --book em Dan'O

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.