Pick the score: Alabama vs. LSU

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Please don't let this happen. If it comes down to a Hail Mary I will have to leave the room. Will not be able to watch it.
The TIDE - 45
The WHOs - 42
Bama prevents OT by kicking a 47 yd fg with 20 seconds left in regulation. Burrow throws a hail mary with 4 seconds left that's knocked down in the end zone.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I've got nothing. But for some reason, I'm thinking it'll be a lower scoring game than the experts expect. I think both offenses may be a little tight and play it closer to the vest trying to slow the game down a little for fear of giving the other offense too many possessions.

I'd give the nod to who plays the best defense and maybe the wildcard of which team makes a special play on defense or special teams.

Waddle is my pick for making the difference in this game, taking one to the house on a punt return.

Bama in a too close for comfort win!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Bama 34
Tigeauxs 33

BN heart attacks during game: 2
I'm already getting butterflies in my abdomen. A 34 to 33 game could result in an Al A Bama heart attack. Well, if it's a WIN, it will be worth it, I think. If it happens, I'll be sitting beside Coach Bryant for future games. What could be better than that? I'll be asking him his opinion on Alabama's offense and why he didn't run it when we had Joe Namath.

When Alabama wins Saturday, while playing and singing that AWESOME song at the end, please have those Crimson LED lights flashing in the Crimson Lake of Fire, just for LSWho. It should be dark by that time: 6:00 p.m.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I think that the game is going to be decided by Anfernee Jennings......I think he's the difference-maker.....

And it's going to be with his ability to be all Dalvin Tomlinson-esque and get his hands on 2-3 over the middle passes.....

At least one will be picked and run the other way.....

I just think we get up big, early.....and then go all "Bama vs OU" conservative and take the air of the it.....

I just sense a 28-7 lead -- and then cruise......42-23 type ending

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
38-17 Bama. I'll be disappointed if LSU scores more than 20 points unless we score in the 40's.

I'll take a 1 point win if necessary and be content as long as we play hard.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.