Pick the score: Alabama vs. LSU

jashleyren2

1st Team
Aug 27, 2018
Vegas is absolutely giving the Tide the homefield advantage, which we will have. LSU depends on that home field for the extra it needs as much as anyone not named Auburn. LSU can win anywhere, and can beat anyone. I think they would torch Clemson. I think they would squeak by Ohio State on a neutral field, but perhaps not at The Horseshoe. They are really really good, and it's only the homer in me that gives a Bama team WITH TUA PLAYING AND PLAYING WELL*, the edge: Tide 37 Tigahs 34.

*I'll go on record here and say that without Tua, or he plays but is not the better option than playing with Mac, Tigers win this one.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
The thing that bothers most Alabama fans when they hear the national media praise and pick LSU is absolutely true: the only reason WE think Bama will win is that we love Alabama. And maybe the eye test, because we certainly don't look worse than we did last year, even on defense. But LSU looks a lot better and they have the wins. Granted, they beat Auburn and UF in Baton Rouge, and this game is in Tuscaloosa, but they have some nice wins, and our strength of schedule looks pretty bad right now.

Still, what does it matter? What would it matter if we were ranked 4th this week? We win on Saturday and all of the questions are answered (at least until we go to the hell hole in Lee County).

rtr

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Tug Tide;3471139[B said:
]First one to 40 wins. [/B]
Bama gets one more crucial stop than LSU.
42-35
If Tua is 95+% READY and HEALTHY, it just may be the first one to 50 WINS.

However, I NEVER predict a score. Here's hoping Bama jumps out to a big lead, builds continuously on that BIG lead, and SACKS J. B. oh, about 8 to 10 times. To Bama's OL! Do NOT let any Tiger defenders even TOUCH Tua!!!!!!!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.