Betting Odds for Week 11 Games of Note

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
What a dud of a bye weekend. But here we go with the home stretch. A decent slate of games on the docket for this week.

As always, TideFans.com neither endorses nor condones any gambling of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only.

• Clemson is favored by 31 over NC State
  • Ohio St. is favored by 43.5 over Maryland
  • Wake Forest is favored by 3 over VaTech
  • Undefeated Penn St. is favored by 6.5 over Undefeated Minnesota
  • Vandy is a 24.5 pt dog to Florida
  • Undefeated Baylor is only favored by 1 over TCU
  • Bama is favored by 6.5 over LSU
  • Ole Miss is favored by 28.5 over New Mexico St.
  • Arkansas is favored by 2.5 over Western Kentucky (yikes)
  • Oklahoma is a 13 pt favorite over Iowa St.
  • Tennessee is a 2.5 pt dog to Kentucky
  • Georgia is favored by 14.5 over the suddenly unraveling Mizzou Tigers
  • South Carolina is favored by only 4 over 1 loss Appalachian St.

Enjoy the games!!

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Yeah that line’s gonna drop like a stone with all the LSU syrup they’ll be pouring on this week.

I don’t trust Arky against anyone and the Hilltoppers are a decent team. Could easily see them winning that one outright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Yeah that line’s gonna drop like a stone with all the LSU syrup they’ll be pouring on this week.

I don’t trust Arky against anyone and the Hilltoppers are a decent team. Could easily see them winning that one outright.

Arkansas has had a QB with superstar potential buried on the bench all season. They played him the last series in their blowout loss yesterday and the team was celebrating every play as if they had come back and won. They have something special in him. KJ Jefferson is his name I believe. If they start him, I think they blow WKU out. The offense really rallied around him.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

I don't think LSU Line will drop but If it does drop, it's only because there is uncertainty with Tua Situation.

WPS

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 14, 2015
Arkansas has had a QB with superstar potential buried on the bench all season. They played him the last series in their blowout loss yesterday and the team was celebrating every play as if they had come back and won. They have something special in him. KJ Jefferson is his name I believe. If they start him, I think they blow WKU out. The offense really rallied around him.
The ironic thing is the WKU starting QB is Ty Storey who was Arkansas' starter last season and Morris asked him to transfer to bring in Hicks and Starkel who have been terrible. If Storey comes back and beats Arkansas that would just add more fuel to the fire.

I agree that Jefferson looked really good (although it was a small sample size) and his ability to run fits the offense much better. Glad we can use the new redshirt rule to get him some PT.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
do they have a similar player on their defense?? :biggrin2:

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Wonder how the news out of Baton Rooog will move the line.

if Tua is 100% as most are expecting and this news with Divinty , I could see the line going up to 10 by game time. OTOH, Sharps are waiting for confirmation on Tua's status before laying down big $$$ causing the line to move up or down.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.