ONE DAY LEFT ... We are officially UNBUCKLED Bama vs Penn

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Re: ONE DAY LEFT ... We are officially UNBUCKELED Bama vs Penn

Bama cannot score a bucket near the basket. Just not putting a follow through on the shot; as important at the rim as anywhere.
It's been that way for 15 years. I'm hopeful this Coach Oats will get it fixed. I really like the hustle they are playing with tonight though, even if the shots don't fall. That's the foundation everything else is built upon.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012

After seeing a full half live, I'm trying to decide if our offense is "method to the madness" or "completely out of control". Too soon to tell for sure, but there were very few set plays that we run. A lot of it was the "create your own shot" stuff that we just canned. You can still run sets AND shoot during the first half of the shot clock. Better shooting would mask some of that that, but without an in/out game at all we'll have trouble against the majority of the schedule. Love the effort (especially offensive boards) even if much of it isn't converting to production.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL

I’m stuck listening to the radio. I know Herb hurt his wrist and isn’t playing the 2nd glad. Do we know anything beyond that?

I’m impressed that he was 3-4 on FT’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)

I was expecting a little more ball movement to get an open shot and a little less one-on-one in offense.

Penn handles and passes the ball well.

Time to start hitting some shots.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA

I’m stuck listening to the radio. I know Herb hurt his wrist and isn’t playing the 2nd glad. Do we know anything beyond that?

I’m impressed that he was 3-4 on FT’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haven't heard anything on the TV

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

following the game through you guys. Win or lose the Nate era is here. Took Nick a year to change the culture through recruiting so I am optimistic. Keep the comments coming guys!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.