POTUS to attend Bama LSU game

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Re: REPORT: Alabama ‘Making Preparations’ For Donald Trump To Attend LSU Showdown

Is anybody else getting a kick out of our resident Trumpers handing out dislikes to show their fealty to dear leader?

I guess if you can't justify or argue the merits of this clown, you can at least pass out dislikes.
it is a crucial part of the pwn libtards toolbox

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Re: REPORT: Alabama ‘Making Preparations’ For Donald Trump To Attend LSU Showdown

Another zinger from the MAGA group. If you will kindly provide a detailed list or link of cities that previous presidents, say back to Clinton, have not been paid for their security, I will gladly remove my post. Have a nice day.
Here is a video discussing Trump's campaign bills. It will be a practical certainty that Tuscaloosa, UA and the state will be stuck with paying the bill for security.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Is anybody else getting a kick out of our resident Trumpers handing out dislikes to show their fealty to dear leader?

I guess if you can't justify or argue the merits of this clown, you can at least pass out dislikes.
I think it’s funny that I got a dislike explaining my experiences with presidential details while in the military with a slight mild jab at the man for the inconvenience that he is giving Alabama fans during the biggest game of the year. Yet Selma has gone full ham on him with some posts here and doesn’t get the same treatment. Not that I really care that much, but I just ask for a little consistency if you are going to play the “ I’m going to dislike everything you post about my guy unless it’s 100% positive” game.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I think it’s funny that I got a dislike explaining my experiences with presidential details while in the military with a slight mild jab at the man for the inconvenience that he is giving Alabama fans during the biggest game of the year. Yet Selma has gone full ham on him with some posts here and doesn’t get the same treatment. Not that I really care that much, but I just ask for a little consistency if you are going to play the “ I’m going to dislike everything you post about my guy unless it’s 100% positive” game.
I guess I should pay attention to my dislikes. I just never care enough to notice...

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
I sometimes get stealth dislikes on posts I made weeks/months ago. I'm a bit honored that my triggers have so much staying power.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

It's because they love me so much.......yeah, deep, passionate respect..........they adore me.......their love for me? It's yuge......

:)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

They might be afraid I'll come back with a term paper on them.

It's happened before.....:)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I guess I should pay attention to my dislikes. I just never care enough to notice...
You just triggered an old memory for me on this board.

I never paid a lot of attention to the likes/dislikes/whatever. But then I began to notice a poster named banjeaux would dislike my post as the same time he liked it.

Confused the crap out of me. "Wait....how can you both LIKE and DISLIKE a post at the same time? WTH????"

It wasn't until he passed away that I became familiar with the term "the full banjeaux." I guess it was known prior to that, but I didn't recall hearing it.

I RARELY give a full banjeaux; that's a HIGH BAR to me.

But in all honesty my dislikes are rare, mostly because if a post is to the point I dislike it, I can usually write the person off as "clueless on that subject."

I'm never going to click "dislike" because a poster is advocating a POV to which I'm diametrically opposed. That's petty in my view.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
The only reason I noticed was that this thread was at 3 pages with 15 dislikes. I’m usually on mobile view so I don’t see them until I go to Full view. So I see 2 of those dislikes are on a post I made. But I was wondering which post got a two dislikes and was like “ wow” you really only disliked it for one sentence at the end after two paragraphs of nothing really politically charged material. I kinda found it funny.

But the only reason I said anything about it until Chukker brought it up. FWIW I’m not here fishing for likes or dislikes either. It’s just hard to not see 15 dislikes on 3 pages and not wonder who got blasted by the dislike button?

Last edited:

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
The only reason I noticed was that this thread was at 3 pages with 15 dislikes. I’m usually on mobile view so I don’t see them until I go to Full view. So I see 2 of those dislikes are on a post I made. But I was wondering which post got a two dislikes and was like “ wow” you really only disliked it for one sentence at the end after two paragraphs of nothing really politically charged material. I kinda found it funny.

But the only reason I said anything about it until Chukker brought it up. FWIW I’m not here fishing for likes or dislikes either. It’s just hard to not see 15 dislikes on 3 pages and not wonder who got blasted by the dislike button?
If I dislike a post to the point that I'm tempted to give a dislike, in my opinion it's more aboveboard or mature to explain what is objectionable in it rather than simply hand out a dislike.

But we have all kinds and all ages posting here, if it makes Trumpers feel better about themselves to do this then so be it.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
IMO, I hope thousands exercise their constitutional right to free speech and boo this unfit, corrupt, lying disgrace of a fool and show him he has no safe place to hide from the criticism he deserves. I understand the idea of respecting the office, but it starts with the person holding the office.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL

Respect the office if not the man.
ahhahahaha. I'm pretty sure Trump has done nothing to respect the office himself.

FWIW - I'll be there booing in person.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
i don't dislike posts or boo referees, not in my makeup. I do occasionally enjoy making sarcastic replies to those who have disliked my posts.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I hope he gets booed big time but I won't be the least bit surprised if the University does the Dixie Land Delight pipe in noise treatment to drown it out to try to take away from it being an issue.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Anyone have thoughts on how long it might take to get through security? I’m pretty ticked that my tailgating experience will once again be diminished, this time by an arrogant waste of flesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Anyone have thoughts on how long it might take to get through security? I’m pretty ticked that my tailgating experience will once again be diminished, this time by an arrogant waste of flesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It depends if a Secret Service wants to do their bomb search checkpoints and how far they want to extend the security area to.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I hope he gets booed big time but I won't be the least bit surprised if the University does the Dixie Land Delight pipe in noise treatment to drown it out to try to take away from it being an issue.
maybe the av team is feeling a bit feisty and will pipe in fart noises

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

only real 'merkins can criticize the president. no one can criticize dear leader

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
As if dealing with Trump coverage watching the game isn't bad enough, I saw a story today on al.com saying the Alabama GOP is now selling crimson Roll Trump Roll tee-shirts.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.