POTUS to attend Bama LSU game

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
i would love for them to do that, but i don't think there is any way in hell that either one of those shows would allow that to make it into a shot.
I remember when I was going into "the pit"(that's what they call it) for gameday vs LSU in 2013 that they specifically said no political, religous, our crude signs in the pit. Outside the pit its fair game I think.

FWIW the Gameday Pit sucks. It really feels like

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
If big Michelle did first he couldn’t touch it.
Ive done security for FLOTUS Michelle, and can tell you for a fact that she is probably the best looking FLOTUSs we have ever had.

FTR Ive never got this obsession with calling Michelle "Big Mike".

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Ive done security for FLOTUS Michelle, and can tell you for a fact that she is probably the best looking FLOTUSs we have ever had.

i'm sure that just like the chewbacca name calling, it has absolutely nothing at all to do with her race.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

I've known three different people who were involved with MULTIPLE Presidents doing security (none with Trump).

The Bidens, the Obamas, the Clintons, the Bushes, etc.

Literally the ONLY one they ever said a single negative thing about was Hillary being exactly what a lot of us have suspected.

A lot of them didn't even like Bill (politics-wise) but said he was incredibly cool; same with both of the Obamas.

My derm prof was with the Clintons DURING the 1998 impeachment and traveled the world.
He had good words for all but two people: Hillary and Al Gore.

Michelle Obama got off on the wrong foot with me with that "first time proud of my country" garbage, but I'll spot her on that since her history since then was (so far as I know) very good.

Most of our first ladies have been old when they got to the White House. Barbara Bush looked 90 years old back in 1984 when she got in hot water for an insult about Geraldine Ferraro.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Re: REPORT: Alabama ‘Making Preparations’ For Donald Trump To Attend LSU Showdown

Nothing will ever top Prince Charles visiting the 1977 Georgia-Kentucky game and a frat house unveiling a banner (remember - there weren't many TV games in those days) that
said, "The Prince Does It Dawg Style."

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I've known three different people who were involved with MULTIPLE Presidents doing security (none with Trump).

I know a few that have guarded the Trumps, and just about all of them say that Tiffany is the only one that isn't a pompous jackass. And all of them voted for Trump. Go figure.

Just about everyone that Ive been around who have been apart of presidential details have said nothing but great things about the Obamas and Bushes.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I remember when I was going into "the pit"(that's what they call it) for gameday vs LSU in 2013 that they specifically said no political, religous, our crude signs in the pit. Outside the pit its fair game I think.
Something tells me the camera guys would have strict orders to avoid the big baby balloon when scanning the area.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I know a few that have guarded the Trumps, and just about all of them say that Tiffany is the only one that isn't a pompous jackass. And all of them voted for Trump. Go figure.

Just about everyone that Ive been around who have been apart of presidential details have said nothing but great things about the Obamas and Bushes.
From what I have read Tiffany is the only one of Trump's kids that next to no interaction with him at all growing up. Seems Marla Maples was the smartest of the baby mommas

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001

I would guess she's also near the top in terms of intelligence and education.

When I saw one of our posters going after her over her weight because I made a fat joke about Trump I did a double check to make sure I hadn't wandered over to a barner board.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
When I saw one of our posters going after her over her weight because I made a fat joke about Trump I did a double check to make sure I hadn't wandered over to a barner board.
Unfortunately not. The funny thing is that if one of us called the current FLOTUS something like Mail Order Melania then they would blow a gasket by saying that it was out of bounds, but they have no problem with dishing out the Big Mike jokes because they got a kick out of a known racist Youtuber coining that name.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

She is probably the smartest of all of them. Isn't she in law school at Georgetown?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Eric Trump and Junior are morons. So she's definitely no worse than #2. Baron is a child so that would be unfair.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Eric Trump and Junior are morons. So she's definitely no worse than #2. Baron is a child so that would be unfair.
You forgot Ivanka. I would say atleast Tiffany isn't trying to use the Trump name to promote her worth, or atleast not flaunting like the other 3 "adults". So I think as far as the adults go she is the best.

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Princeton University undergrad and Harvard Law, yeah she's pretty well educated. I think most of us know that the posters on here who attack her and her husband are doing so because they are black. Of course they will not admit that is the reason they hate them so much.
100% true

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.