POTUS to attend Bama LSU game

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
An anti-free speech idiot was so triggered by a balloon he felt the need to attack someone else’s property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So what who cares?? Had that been an Obama blowup balloon all of you would be butthurt and screaming racism. Not only that but there are plenty of Anti Trump protesters destroying Trump supporters property on a daily basis so get over it.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
So what who cares?? Had that been an Obama blowup balloon all of you would be butthurt and screaming racism. Not only that but there are plenty of Anti Trump protesters destroying Trump supporters property on a daily basis so get over it.
Idiots who snatch MAGA hats deserve to be arrested. I think it is wrong to destroy someone else’s property.

If an Obama balloon was racist I would have a problem with it. A general anti-Obama display is basic free speech. But nobody should have the right to destroy either one.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Idiots who snatch MAGA hats deserve to be arrested. I think it is wrong to destroy someone else’s property.

If an Obama balloon was racist I would have a problem with it. A general anti-Obama display is basic free speech. But nobody should have the right to destroy either one.

I'm with you. No one has the right to assault someone or destroy their property based on political speech.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Translation: I dont believe in the Constitution or the federal statutes. I only believe in my precious Trump, because only my precious Trump can make me feel safe in this mad world our fore fathers created with this nasty Constitution.

Last edited:

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Translation: I dont believe in the Constitution or the federal statutes. I only believe in my furher, because only my fuher can make me feel safe in this mad world our fore fathers created with this nasty Constitiution.
Translation: I have no real argument so I have to resort to calling people a Nazis.

Side note with or without Trump I can defend myself easily.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Translation: I have no real argument so I have to resort to calling people a Nazis.

Side note with or without Trump I can defend myself easily.

funny, no one called you a Nazi why are you calling yourself one? You clearly don't care for the constitution, is your profile pic cosplay?

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
funny, no one called you a Nazi why are you calling yourself one? You clearly don't care for the constitution, is your profile pic cosplay?
Funny, the word Fuhrer stems from Hitler who was wait for it...a NAZI. Nowhere in that post did I call myself one. That’s exactly what he implied. Yes actually I do care for the constitution. No my profile pic is me when I was active duty in the Marine Corps in Afghanistan back in 2011. That’s more than what I can say for you. I’m surprised you could be that ignorant to ask such a dumb question.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Funny, the word Fuhrer stems from Hitler who was wait for it...a NAZI. Nowhere in that post did I call myself one. That’s exactly what he implied. Yes actually I do care for the constitution. No my profile pic is me when I was active duty in the Marine Corps in Afghanistan back in 2011. That’s more than what I can say for you. I’m surprised you could be that ignorant to ask such a dumb question.

no one called you a nazi, he called trump Fuhrer and it triggered you

you ought to go back and look at the Oath you took in the corp, Trump is against the US Constitution aren't you supposed to be against that kind of behavior?

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
no one called you a nazi, he called trump Fuhrer and it triggered you

you ought to go back and look at the Oath you took in the corp, Trump is against the US Constitution aren't you supposed to be against that kind of behavior?
No I simply responded back to the Fuhrer comment. Otherwise using that logic 81 was triggered by me responding to what Crimson1967 said earlier. The term is Corps not corp but is guess that’s too much for someone who has a college degree to comprehend. As I said before that’s what 81 implied. Just because you hate Trump doesn’t mean he is against the constitution.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
No I simply responded back to the Fuhrer comment. Otherwise using that logic 81 was triggered by me responding to what Crimson1967 said earlier. The term is Corps not corp but is guess that’s too much for someone who has a college degree to comprehend. As I said before that’s what 81 implied. Just because you hate Trump doesn’t mean he is against the constitution.
no Trumps behavior shows that he is against the Constitution, he isn't even slightly subtle about it. But I guess you'd need a degree to have the cognitive skills to understand it

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.