POTUS to attend Bama LSU game

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
No I simply responded back to the Fuhrer comment. Otherwise using that logic 81 was triggered by me responding to what Crimson1967 said earlier. The term is Corps not corp but is guess that’s too much for someone who has a college degree to comprehend. As I said before that’s what 81 implied. Just because you hate Trump doesn’t mean he is against the constitution.
Thank you for your service. The Constitution is very clear about emoluments being prohibited. That's just one example of Trump not honoring it. Read the linked article with an open mind, there are more examples in there.

https://www.theusconstitution.org/blog/president-trump-mocking-the-constitution/

Just last week, President Trump treated the G7 summit like a commercial for his businesses, inviting foreign governments to line his pockets next year and hold their next meeting at his Doral, FL, golf course.

Mocking the Constitution he swore to uphold, President Trump’s G7 comments confirm what we have long known: Unless the courts expeditiously require the President to comply with the words of America’s founders, constitutional provisions like the Foreign Emoluments Clause soon will lose all practical effect, allowing presidents to profit from foreign governments without first obtaining the consent of Congress. And if that happens, the American people will no longer have any assurance that their president is making decisions based on the best interests of the nation, rather than on personal interests.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
no Trumps behavior shows that he is against the Constitution, he isn't even slightly subtle about it. But I guess you'd need a degree to have the cognitive skills to understand it
It’s not as if Trump was the one running the Fast and Furious scandal. Using the IRS to target the opposition party. Benghazi enough said. Releasing 5 of the worst Taliban prisoners in exchange for a traitorous soldier who actually role his oath. I don’t see him trying to dismantle every amendment one by one but I guess you’d need a brain and some common sense to realize that.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Thank you for your service. The Constitution is very clear about emoluments being prohibited. That's just one example of Trump not honoring it. Read the linked article with an open mind, there are more examples in there.

https://www.theusconstitution.org/blog/president-trump-mocking-the-constitution/
Then I guess virtually every president would have been against the constitution. You dig deep enough you’ll find something every one did or some loophole they exploited.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
It’s not as if Trump was the one running the Fast and Furious scandal. Using the IRS to target the opposition party. Benghazi enough said. Releasing 5 of the worst Taliban prisoners in exchange for a traitorous soldier who actually role his oath. I don’t see him trying to dismantle every amendment one by one but I guess you’d need a brain and some common sense to realize that.
Benghazi?

Really?

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Then I guess virtually every president would have been against the constitution. You dig deep enough you’ll find something every one did or some loophole they exploited.
I'm not digging deep, these violations are in plain sight. What I don't understand is why you are willing to ignore them.

Sorry, was making this post, hope it's not inappropriate.

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
No I simply responded back to the Fuhrer comment..
1) I could've used Caesar, tsar, or Kaiser and still been correct that Trump is a tyrant, but too many Trumpers wouldn't understand that I was bashing him instead of praising him because there are a few good caesars, tsars, and kasiers but only one fuhrer

2) Many Hitler lovers weren't Nazis. There were many blind Germans and Americans who were alright with him tearing down institutions, saying divisive rhetoric, alienating certain groups from the dominant race in society, and bypassing laws until he started lighting Europe on fire. So no, I didn't call you a Nazi. I called you misinformed. Whether that is intentionally misinformed or not is another debate

3) I edited it because I didn't want to have this devolving into "You called me a Nazi" when I clearly didn't. But I wasn't fast enough for you to not to be able to quote it.

Otherwise using that logic 81 was triggered by me responding to what Crimson1967 said earlier.

Well do you believe in the Constitution and the laws of the United States or not? Because if you do then you have a weird way of showing it because you are defending a felon who tried to suppress free speech.

The term is Corps not corp but is guess that’s too much for someone who has a college degree to comprehend.

Funny you go all ham for a word that Jon misspells, but you fail to call me out on my misspelling of the word that started this dialouge

As I said before that’s what 81 implied.

So again where did I "imply" that you are a Nazi? It was more of a jab at Trump and how oblivious his supporters can be when there is an issue with the law

Just because you hate Trump doesn’t mean he is against the constitution.

You know Im trying to decide which one goes better...

A) Just because you hated Obama doesnt mean he was against the Constitution

or

B) Just because you love Trump doesn't mean he is for the Constitution.

FWIW Im not trying to make a personal attack. Im just trying to explain that I was not calling Trumpers Nazis. If it is deemed to be a personal attack then I apologize and will delete.

Last edited:

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
On a lighter note:

https://www.newser.com/story/282867/baby-trump-balloon-has-met-its-end.html

Baby Trump Balloon Has Met Its End
Protest symbol stabbed as president gets warm welcome at Alabama-LSU game

[FONT=Roboto, sans-serif]The notable sign of protest to the president's presence in Tuscaloosa, Ala., was the "Baby Trump" protest balloon about a mile from the stadium but it did not run into Southern hospitality: Just before kickoff, a man slashed an eight-foot hole in the balloon.[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto, sans-serif]Some pics of the balloon action in Tuscaloosa;[/FONT]

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
On a lighter note:

The notable sign of protest to the president's presence in Tuscaloosa, Ala., was the "Baby Trump" protest balloon about a mile from the stadium but it did not run into Southern hospitality: Just before kickoff, a man slashed an eight-foot hole in the balloon.

Some pics of the balloon action in Tuscaloosa;
I imagine someone has insurance or will have a fund raiser to replace it. It's not like the petty little criminal's act did anything productive other than get him and his accomplice locked away for a while.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I imagine someone has insurance or will have a fund raiser to replace it. It's not like the petty little criminal's act did anything productive other than get him and his accomplice locked away for a while.
People donated money to his cause. The same people who throw a fit if someone takes a MAGA hat off someone’s head. (Which is just as wrong).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
If you want to laugh or cry, read the Facebook page of the balloon stabbing snowflake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redelefant

Oct 13, 2009
Send a complaint to gofundme. It's against their rules to try to get donations for willfully breaking the law.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
On a lighter note:

[FONT=Roboto, sans-serif]The notable sign of protest to the president's presence in Tuscaloosa, Ala., was the "Baby Trump" protest balloon about a mile from the stadium but it did not run into Southern hospitality: Just before kickoff, a man slashed an eight-foot hole in the balloon.[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto, sans-serif]Some pics of the balloon action in Tuscaloosa;[/FONT]

Harvey again?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Send a complaint to gofundme. It's against their rules to try to get donations for willfully breaking the law.
The sad thing is that there are enough morons to raise 38k dollars in a day for a felon who they believe is a patriot but not enough to pay for one homeless veteran to get off the street for a year. I guess patriotism is now more about the undying dedication for one’s side of the aisle and not the dedication to one’s country.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.