Trump will be attending Saturday.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Stadium is reportedly opening up early at 11:30 a.m. That could be helpful, but I'm not sure who would really want to go sit in the stadium that long.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Stadium is reportedly opening up early at 11:30 a.m. That could be helpful, but I'm not sure who would really want to go sit in the stadium that long.

Will there be an early light show? :biggrin2:

If they play some decent Rock Videos on our awesome sound and video system, I might be good with that... :cool2:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Some notes for attendees: Don’t carry unneeded metal items. Clear your pockets when you get near the detector. Women should only carry the sanctioned clear bags.

dvil doc

1st Team
Dec 3, 2014
Northern Virginia
My daughter’s next door neighbor is a secret service agent who is on the POTUS travel advance team. If I told you which airfield AF1 will fly into, he would have to kill me.

fireater

All-SEC
Oct 12, 2008
Laramie, WY
Forget that for a moment, and consider that Tuscaloosa Regional will either have to be upgraded or passed over in security plans to be able to hold AF1. So there is a more than good chance that the presidential convoy is coming from Montgomery, Meridian, Jackson, or Birmingham.
President Reagan used Tuscaloosa Regional for his visit in the mid-80s

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
Let us know what you can - there'll be a big Tidefans tent that would love to hand you some food if you can make it by.
Nothing newsworthy trickled down to my level yet. Just verification that he'll be here.

Thanks for the food offer, but I won't be able to make it over to Presidential Park.

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
My daughter’s next door neighbor is a secret service agent who is on the POTUS travel advance team. If I told you which airfield AF1 will fly into, he would have to kill me.
So you're saying you wouldn't give up your life for Tidefans?
:tongue:

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
President Reagan used Tuscaloosa Regional for his visit in the mid-80s
President Obama also used Tuscaloosa Regional with AF1 when he came to visit after the historic tornado in 2011. Wouldn't be surprised if this is the same route for President Trump honestly. It would be a quicker way in verses coming in from the other airports.

WalkaboutSean

1st Team
Nov 23, 2010
Coach Saban just loves distractions like this...
I can only imagine Saban's reaction when he was told that the President will be attending Saturday's game. :eek: (Nothing to do with politics, everything to do with "external factors"...).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.