Trump will be attending Saturday.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
i would imagine he goes back to andrews tonight and flies again tomorrow to the game.
Perhaps this flight was just ferrying in needed assets and wasn’t actually him on it????

If that’s the case, you’d think BHM made more sense! Oh well, cool to see anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Perhaps this flight was just ferrying in needed assets and wasn’t actually him on it????

If that’s the case, you’d think BHM made more sense! Oh well, cool to see anyway.

I think you're correct, in view of when the airspace restrictions kick in...

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Trump is in Atlanta today for most of the day. He will be in Buckhead, then the World Congress Center. There is an article about it on ajc.com.

I imagine he will fly back to Washington DC tonight, then leave again tomorrow for the game.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
i would imagine he goes back to andrews tonight and flies again tomorrow to the game.
You’re correct. I checked his public schedule for today. He has a couple of appearances in ATL today but returns to DC tonite.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Trump is in Atlanta today for most of the day. He will be in Buckhead, then the World Congress Center. There is an article about it on ajc.com.

I imagine he will fly back to Washington DC tonight, then leave again tomorrow for the game.
I understand that, if he can, he prefers sleeping in his own bed, which I guess includes his resorts. Although you'd think that it would work on him a bit that he missed the action in the NCG by leaving at the half...

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
AF1 just landed at Robbins in Atlanta. Flew right over our office. Wonder if he intends to chopper in from there?
Not that it really matters but Dobbins is in Atlanta Robins is south of Macon. I was stationed at Robbins for a few years.

Last edited by a moderator:

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Just checked POTUS' public schedule. They arrive Tuscaloosa Regional Airport at 1:50 pm. Arrive at BDS 2:20 pm. Depart BDS at 5:45 pm. Depart TRA 6:15 pm.

As others have guessed, he arrives just before game time.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Traffic was total gridlock yesterday when he came into ATL. As expected,they shut down interstates, exits, and side roads. I live 12 miles from downtown and it was a nightmare for several hours even after they opened up everything again and he departed.

I'm going to be getting into Tuscaloosa about the same time President Trump does. I'm sure it will have no impact on me getting into town or the stadium.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I found an interesting site yesterday. We had tickets to go see the play Wicked at the Fox theatre in Atlanta. I received a text around 11 am stating to leave early due to potential traffic problems as the president would be visiting Buckhead and The World congress center.

It appears he and his entourage and press corp will be attending the entire game based on this information.

This is a link to Presidents Trumps daily schedule.

https://factba.se/topic/calendar

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
I don't think the POTUS helped our team's play any. I hope he doesn't come to anymore of our games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.