CFN: LSU vs. Alabama Fearless Prediction, Game Preview

BamaBuc

All-American
May 12, 2003
St. Pete Beach, FL
crimson-fan.neocities.org
I just think Najee goes off.

I think Aranda gets his LBs moving and dropping to defend the slant, and in turn opens up the middle and we gash them for 7-10 yards per run.

People are under-rating Sark. And I believe that Saban saw something in Golding for games just like this one.
Yeah! But I sure wish Forristall hadn't got hurt...! He could have been devastating over the middle!

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Sarkisian is a much better OC than he’s given credit for....... and I wouldn’t doubt he has been working on an LSU plan for awhile...... his best game is still ahead of him

Blueguitar

3rd Team
Nov 19, 2017
I think we just have LSU's number and they don't know how to handle success. With a healthy Tua, Bama 52, Whoville 24. With Mac it drops to 38-24. What worries me isn't this game, it is whether we start tasting the rat poison again after another dominating performance here.

jashleyren2

1st Team
Aug 27, 2018
I hate to be a baby and complain about fair/unfair, but the truth is, this game might very likely be played twice this year. Imagine having to win this game twice in one season. Imagine possibly losing it twice. All of that, with games against a rival, Auburn, and a conference title game for the 1st winner, against a Georgia team that will be hungry.

And then having to play a possible CFP game before a potential rematch. It's a very realistic possibility right now.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I hate to be a baby and complain about fair/unfair, but the truth is, this game might very likely be played twice this year. Imagine having to win this game twice in one season. Imagine possibly losing it twice. All of that, with games against a rival, Auburn, and a conference title game for the 1st winner, against a Georgia team that will be hungry.

And then having to play a possible CFP game before a potential rematch. It's a very realistic possibility right now.
I think we are giving LSU too much credit for a small sample size.....

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL

I suspect that they would not get back higher than 4 & as long as we win out we would end up at 1 so would be rematched in round 1. I do agree with Herbie - we lose this weekend and we don’t make it. At this point we have way more to lose than LSU Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I suspect that they would not get back higher than 4 & as long as we win out we would end up at 1 so would be rematched in round 1. I do agree with Herbie - we lose this weekend and we don’t make it. At this point we have way more to lose than LSU Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, it seems if LSU loses they get a pass and have a chance, but if Bama
loses that’s it........ all because of the “eye” test........just gotta win out

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
To be fair, we haven't had the toughest road to this point. If we lose a close game then there's an outside shot. But if we lose by *6 or more we're done. You can't lose at home to your first big test and expect anything more.
That being said, I don't think that'll be an issue. I think we win by more than a TD.

*Unless that 6-7 is in OT.
Yeah, it seems if LSU loses they get a pass and have a chance, but if Bama
loses that’s it........ all because of the “eye” test........just gotta win out

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
To be fair, we haven't had the toughest road to this point. If we lose a close game then there's an outside shot. But if we lose by *6 or more we're done. You can't lose at home to your first big test and expect anything more.
That being said, I don't think that'll be an issue. I think we win by more than a TD.

*Unless that 6-7 is in OT.
Let’s hope not........I don’t think My heart could take another OT game

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
If someone other than CA starts the CFN thread this week, they should get an automatic suspension.
I agree. Especially when it’s Auburn week. I don’t care if CA is too busy carving the turkey to post it. No one posts his weekly thread. ***kinda blue, but kinda not***

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

This post takes on brand new meaning now, right?

Perspective is a funny thing.

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
This post takes on brand new meaning now, right?

Perspective is a funny thing.
And oh how ironic would it be....LSU having one of their best seasons ever, record breaking etc....like 2011...they beat Bama in Tuscaloosa, like 2011....and then, and then......hopefully like 2011 we get into a position to play for a title and play them in the first round.....and that record breaking season crumbles as we play the whole game like we did the 3rd quarter.

I still get a kick out of every time we lose..."Bama's dynasty is over." Only for it to be a new beginning. I think it takes some pressure of those young kids.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.