Ryan Clark - Joe Burrow is a Better QB than Tua

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
It really is pointless to try and compare which one will do better in the NFL. It could depend on which team they play for.
I don't see Tua as injury prone. He's had a couple of unfortunate plays in 3 seasons. That doesn't make him injury prone. Burrow could suffer an acl injury Saturday. Anything can happen. I hope it's an injury free game though.
Yep. It will all depend on where they get drafted. I still say if Tom Brady had been drafted by Cleveland, nobody would know who he is.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Yes they did. Cleveland Browns resurrected in 1999. Brady drafted in 2000. It is ok, we cannot all be Selma.
Lol I missed it by 1 draft class. I think it goes for every quarterback entering the draft. I think you could even say Peyton lucked out in being drafted to a great organization over the typical bottom feeder.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Lol I missed it by 1 draft class. I think it goes for every quarterback entering the draft. I think you could even say Peyton lucked out in being drafted to a great organization over the typical bottom feeder.
While some QB's are destined to be terrible, I truly believe some could have been good if they went to the right team. Peyton is another example of right place right time. Now Ryan Leaf would have been bad no matter where he went.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
While some QB's are destined to be terrible, I truly believe some could have been good if they went to the right team. Peyton is another example of right place right time. Now Ryan Leaf would have been bad no matter where he went.
Imagine Drew Brees brain in Leaf’s body, the stats would be even more insane than they are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Scary to think about. I saw that Leaf has turned his life around and now works as a color guy for ESPN.
I had seen a little while back that he was speaking on the dangers of that lifestyle to people, and honestly he’s the perfect guy to do it: physical specimen, dream career, if addiction can grab him and drag him down into the gutter it can grab anyone of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.