Its " Who makes a push for a Big Bowl" week in college football. Who ya got?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Its " Who makes a push for a Big Bowl" week in college football. Who ya got?

Current standings

1) GC - 31
2) Isiah- 25
3) Dzynking- 24.5
4) Tide Engineer- 23.5
5) Tusk-n-raider- 22.5
5) Big- 22

7) HTTR- 21.5

8) Bamaville- 20
9)Uafan4life 19.5
10)selma 18.5
10) 81: 18.5
12)ccc- 12.5
13) CA- 11.5
14) Cool Breeze- 8.5
15)Old Man Dan - 6.5
15) Teamplayer 6.5
17) Tbone- 5
17) Dog Patch 5

19) bamamoss 3.5
20) Bama Nation 2.5
[SUB][/SUB]
20)Cajun 2.5

20)Professor 2.5
23) Dawg Byte 1.5
23) 78 Alum 1.5
23)NoNC4Tubs 1.5

Last week I think most us picked upsets just because its fun to be right on upsets. Well GC once again didnt get the memo and scored a perfect on the main card. Well here we go with this week's Who ya got...

Main Event:

1) PSU @ Minnesota- Ive flip flopped back and forth to whether to pick the upset or the common pick. I guess this is the biggest game since the 40's for the Gophers, and I think Fleck is an awesome coach... With that said... Gophers

2) Baylor @ TCU- Really dont know, but I give the edge to the home team. TCU

3) KSU @ Texas- KSU passed a trap game, and Texas's season has been over for awhile. KSU

4) Iowa @ Wisconsin- had to check my schedule this time. This is pretty much the game that could decide the BIG 10 West if Minnesota is proven to be a fraud. At Night, at camp randall, in the rain, and 30 degrees only badgers come out alive. Wisconsin

5) USC @ Arizona St- Really how can you pick USC at this point. I figure there is another firing on the tarmac after a spanking in Phoenix. ASU

Dark Matches

1) Dartmouth vs Princton (Yankee Stadium) - two undefeateds.. Princton

2) Tennessee @ Kentucky- Kentucky finds the Whiskey Barrel

3) ND @ Duke- Duke shocks ND and in turn shocks UGA

4) Mizzou @ UGA- closer than what is advertised but UGA

5) Wyoming @ Boise- Wyoming. I just got a feeling

Who ya got. Enjoy the games

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Re: Its " Who makes a push for a Big Bowl" week in college football. Who ya got?

Main Event:

Hell In A Cell: PSU @ Minnesota - I'll probably regret this, but I just have this feeling.........the Golden Gophers!

Survivor Series: Baylor @ TCU- - it's the Church of Christ against the Baptists. If you know anything about religion, you know what that means. It means that since there's no rain keeping the Baptists from showing up or to baptize them Campbellites, the Bears are gonna show up, and they're gonna win. Bay-luh.

3) Uncensored 19: K State vs Texas - who gives a damn? K-State.

4) The Midwest Hoedown: Iowa vs Wisky - the cornfield versus the milk farm; and the Badgers will consume the corn.

5) Wrestle War: Arizona St vs USC - which team that wears a shade of red will be left seeing red? Clay Helton is a dead man walking; the Devils will make him do it.

Dark Matches

1) The Near the Garden State Bowl: Dartmouth vs Princeton - the "we used to be a big deal" game; Princeton

2) The Sling TV Bowl: methinks the Orange has got it going and will conquer the Blue.

3) The SAT Bowl: Duke vs Notre Dame - I'm part Irish, mostly that part that likes a good Scotch. Know-the-Dame will win.

4) Super Brawl: Mizzou vs UGA - UGA is the better team, and Mizzou is not the kind of opportunist capable of the upset.

5) The Barnyard Shuffle Bowl: Wyoming vs Boise St - I hate Boise, so I'm sure they'll win. Jerks.

GCtidefan

1st Team
Sep 23, 2010
Adger, AL
Re: Its " Who makes a push for a Big Bowl" week in college football. Who ya got?

Main Event:
1. PSU @ Minnesota - PSU
2. Baylor @ TCU - Baylor
3. KSU @ Texas - TX
4. Iowa @ Wisconsin - Wisky
5. USC @ Arizona St - USC

Dark Matches:
1. Dartmouth vs Princton - Dartmouth
2. Tennessee @ Kentucky- Tenn
3. ND @ Duke- ND
4. Mizzou @ UGA- UGA
5. Wyoming @ Boise - Boise St.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

Main Event:

1. PSU vs. Minnesota - I think Minnesota gets them since the game is at home for them. I hate Penn State and think Franklin is an obscene jerk so it's easy to pull against them.
2. Baylor @ TCU - The sledding is starting to get tougher for the Bears. I think TCU gets the win here. Underrated rivalry now that both teams are fairly decent to good most years.
3. KSU @ Texas - I don't have a lot of confidence in Texas these days, and K-State has turned a corner. Wildcats win.
4. Iowa @ Wisconsin - Wisky wins.
5. USC @ ASU - ASU. I'm done giving USC the benefit of the doubt. Helton is done.

Dark Matches:

1. Dartmouth vs. Princeton - Princeton
2. Tennessee @ Kentucky - Tennessee wins. It appears Pruitt is safe for another year.
3. ND @ Duke - ND wins. Duke has run out of gas (or more likely, basketball season has begun so the football team is more interested in watching hoops than they are actually playing football).
4. Mizzou @ UGA - Sure do wish Mizzou could pull this one out. I'll pick Georgia, but will be happy to be wrong.
5. Wyoming @ Boise - Broncos win.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Main Event:

1. PSU vs. Minnesota - Hoping for the Gophers but State wins
2. Baylor @ TCU - I'm thinking Rhule solidifies this as his final year at BayLOL and takes our the frogs at home
3. KSU @ Texas - Love the former Bison coach but Texas circles the wagons for a win in Austin
4. Iowa @ Wisconsin - Whisky too strong for the hawks
5. USC @ ASU - Hard one. Gotta pull for the home team here

Dark Matches:

1. Dartmouth vs. Princeton - Uhhhh donno - gimme Dartmouth
2. Tennessee @ Kentucky - Pruitt in a squeeker
3. ND @ Duke - Noter Dang is too strong
4. Mizzou @ UGA - No way the Dawgs lose at home but will be closer that it should due to the hangover from last week
5. Wyoming @ Boise - I'll take the cowboys

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

Main Event:

1. PSU vs. Minnesota - I like the story at Minnesota and maybe in a year or 2 itll be their year for big upsets. But not this week Penn State
2. Baylor @ TCU - Baylor (Matt Rhule is an underrated coach)
3. KSU @ Texas - Texas
4. Iowa @ Wisconsin -Iowa- I was set to take them when i thought this game was last week so ill stick with it.
5. USC @ ASU - man, no idea. USC

Dark Matches:

1. Dartmouth vs. Princeton - No idea but my grandparents live there so Princeton
2. Tennessee @ Kentucky - Tennessee
3. ND @ Duke - ND
4. Mizzou @ UGA - UGA (Missouri can't score enough to make this game competitive. Teams that can score will cause UGA problems)
5. Wyoming @ Boise - Boise

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

1) PSU

2) Baylor

3) Texas

4) Wisconsin

5) Arizona St

Dark Matches

1)
Princeton

2) Kentucky

3) ND

4) UGA

5) Boise

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

1) PSU @ Minnesota- Minnesota, going with the upset.

2) Baylor @ TCU- TCU, again going with the upset.

3) KSU @ Texas- Kansas State, these guys are good.

4) Iowa @ Wisconsin- Wisconsin, I guess.

5) USC @ Arizona St- Arizona State, USCw is trash.

Dark Matches

1) Darthmouth vs Princton (Yankee Stadium) - Really? Princeton.

2) Tennessee @ Kentucky- Kentucky

3) ND @ Duke- Duke has been a hard team to figure out so I am going with Notre Dame.

4) Mizzou @ UGA- I would love for Mizzou to pull it off, but I am going with uga.

5) Wyoming @ Boise- Boise State, because it is on the smurf turf. I would pick the upset if it weren't for that.

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa

Main Event:

1) PSU @ Minnesota- Penn State
2) Baylor @ TCU- Baylor
3) KSU @ Texas- Texas
4) Iowa @ Wisconsin- Wisconsin
5) USC @ Arizona St- USC

Dark Matches

1) Darthmouth vs Princton (Yankee Stadium) - Dartmouth
2) Tennessee @ Kentucky- Tennessee
3) ND @ Duke- Notre Dame
4) Mizzou @ UGA- Georgia
5) Wyoming @ Boise- Boise State

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL

Main Event:

1. PSU @ Minnesota
PSU

2. Baylor @ TCU
TCU

3. KSU @ Texas
KSU

4. Iowa @ Wisconsin
Wisconsin

5. USC @ Arizona St
ASU

Dark Matches:

1. Dartmouth vs Princeton
Princeton

2. Tennessee @ Kentucky
Vomit orange people

3. ND @ Duke
Duke

4. Mizzou @ UGA
UGA

5. Wyoming @ Boise
Boise

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S10 using Tapatalk

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

1. PSU @ Minnesota - PSU
2. Baylor @ TCU - Baylor
3. KSU @ Texas - TX
5. USC @ Arizona St - USC

Dark Matches:
1. Dartmouth vs Princeton - Princeton
3. ND @ Duke- ND
4. Mizzou @ UGA- UGA

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Main Event:

1) PSU @ Minnesota- State Penn

2) Baylor @ TCU- Going with Baylor because TCU's QB situation is a huge mess.

3) KSU @ Texas- Texas

4) Iowa @ Wisconsin- Wisconsin

5) USC @ Arizona St- Arizona State

Dark Matches

1) Dartmouth vs Princeton (Yankee Stadium) - Defensive game, again - I'll take Dartmouth - This is old school football, folks.

2) Tennessee @ Kentucky- Well, I aint picking the Vols for 1 point - Kentucky

3) ND @ Duke- Notre Dame

4) Mizzou @ UGA- Georgia, but coming off the FL game it might be too close for comfort.

5) Wyoming @ Boise- Boise State on their horrible blue turf

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

I’m half tempted to just flip a coin on all these after the last 3 weeks…but what the heck I’ll continue to show that I know as much as Jon Snow….nothing….:wink:

Main Event:

1. PSU @ Minn – I really want to pick Minn here and I’ll probably regret not doing it.. PSU
2. Baylor @ TCU - Baylor
3. KSU @ Texas – Texas has hosed me several times…. Out of spite I’m going KSU
5. USC @ Arizona St – I’m HORRIBLE at Pac-12 picks….. Home team I guess ASU

Dark Matches:

1. Dartmouth vs Princton - Dartmouth
3. ND @ Duke- ND
4. Mizzou @ UGA- UGA

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

I am pretty sure GC has done something to get banned so he can't pick anymore.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.