Bama Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. LSU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
Roll Tide Roll! It has been a very long 2 weeks! I am feeling confident our guys will take care of business. I love it when the opponents are running their mouth while our guys just take in the disrespect and seem highly focused. Let's handle this on the field boys! RTR!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
He's thinking of how many posts he's going to have delete over the next 36 hours with POTUS in town!
Or is he thinking, I can get closer to that 100,000 posts for my career on a HECTIC occasion like this weekend.

Oh, sorry. We are NOT supposed to mention number of posts. However, it would take me a few lifetimes to reach HIS total.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Just gassed up the car. Have all my warm gear, tickets, and parking pass in a pile. I hope the boys elect to kick arse, I'm so ready!

Reauxll Tide Reauxll!!!

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Man, Stephen A. Smith even got me fired up with this. I'm ready to hit somebody myself.

[video]http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=28035102[/video]

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Roll Tide tomorrow guys. I'm ready to get this one cranked up!! I'm also glad it's a day game so I don't have to sit around all day waiting on it. Go get the big win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.