Bama Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. LSU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
To all of those I've silently laughed at over the years because you said you couldn't watch the game for this or that family function . . . tomorrow I eat crow. My son is in first grade and we've been invited over to a classmate's for dinner . . . at 4 p.m. Of course my wife said yes without consulting. Being so early maybe we'll be home by six.
A 1st grade classmate? Whaaaaaat?! My response would be "Hope you guys enjoy yourselves, give them my regards dear." Only way I'm missing this game tomorrow is if someone is having a baby and that someone is my wife. Even then, I'm asking how close the contractions are, how much she's dilated, and if the delivery room has a TV before I'm leaving the couch.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I am not even close to sleep and have to get up at 4AM.

Let's ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring it on.:BigA:

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
To all of those I've silently laughed at over the years because you said you couldn't watch the game for this or that family function . . . tomorrow I eat crow. My son is in first grade and we've been invited over to a classmate's for dinner . . . at 4 p.m. Of course my wife said yes without consulting. Being so early maybe we'll be home by six.
My daughter has two classmate parties today. One is 2-4. I'm a single dad so told her I'd talk to the mother hosting the party to make arrangements. That mom was kind enough to let me drop my daughter off at the 2 to 4 party and she will take her to the other party after.

When my daughter gave me the invitation and I saw 2 to 4 on Nov.9......I think I actually said out loud...she must not be a Bama fan.

Roll tide.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
roll tide everyone. about to head to the airport for a really long day of travel. hope to listen to eli via airplane wifi, we'll see how well that works.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Morning and Roll Tide!!!!

I am so HYPED for this afternoon's L8U game.

In CNS's 12 full seasons to date....the winner of this matchup has won the West 9 Times.

All 13 meetings have featured both teams ranked in the Top 20 (Alabama Leads 10-3)

8 Times Both teams have been in the Top 10 (Alabama Leads 6-2)

5 Times Both teams have been in the Top 5 (Alabama Leads 4-1)

But best of all.... every year without fail..... the L8U fans talk SO MUCH TRASH despite losing 8 straight now.

This year they are BEYOND confident..... they expect to come into BDS and just thrash 'Bama.....

It's going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOO satisfying to snatch their Hearts out like a Mortal Kombat Fatality (AGAIN) and EAT them in front of the entire CFB world sending them back to BR with their tail between their legs....AGAIN!!!

LET'S GO!!!!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Good morning all, and Roll Tide. Headed to T'town in 40 mins......have a posse coming with me (3 Bama fans and 3 L8U fans!!!). Someone's gonna be crying on the way home, and I don't plan on it being me!

Let's put an end to this Cajun hyperbole...........Roll Tide!!!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Here's what I want to hear after the game from Coach O:

Harddgo shdeau throsuf hfgxfjsu sfd fojw gshhrummph sljkdurlmmn sllssu! Geaux Tigahs!

I put this into Google Translate and it says the following:

"They came out here with a plan and whipped us like a red-headed step child! Go Tigers!"

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL

Harddgo shdeau throsuf hfgxfjsu sfd fojw gshhrummph sljkdurlmmn sllssu! Geaux Tigahs!

"They came out here with a plan and whipped us like a red-headed step child! Go Tigers!"
You misspelled "Tigahs"...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S10 using Tapatalk

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I'm too amped for this game. Thankfully I'm smoking a pork shoulder today so it should take up a good bit of time and attention until the game.

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA

Everyone knows that Google translator is inconsistent. If you want to hear Coach O saying Geaux Tigers after the game, that mean's is an L for your Tide.

Y'all enjoy the game. I'm hoping it's a great one, and of course I want MY tigers to win. Hope to stop by the TF tent, even if just for 5 minutes.

Remember, Kindness Rules (TM CrimsonAudio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.