BAMA is looking at a huge week of announcements ...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I guess I bumped the wrong thread on recruiting, so I'll comment here too. On the 247 page for Burnett, it's now showing 100% for Texas Tech.
Yeah, most of the experts have changed to Texas Tech, here's hoping they are wrong in our favor. He's announcing today at noon so we should know something soon.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
didn't Quinerly average about 3 ppg at 'nova? I know he was a five star kid, but shouldn't he need to prove a little more than that before going pro?

rtr
Agreed. There are only 30 first round slots and to give one to a kid who played limited minutes at Nova over 2 years ago would make that a very bad move on JQ and his family. Reminds me of the thread we had three years ago when some were saying Petty and Jones could be one and dones and Donta was a first round pick. Lets see JQ play a complete year as a starter before sending him into the lottery.

mlingerfelt31

All-SEC
Mar 9, 2017
I believe we get both I heard CNO comments question was asked about recruiting he hinted that a couple pop up this week. He said going to see one tomorrow .

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I thought we had a punchers chance but I thought Nimuri was the safer bet. We had a lot of room to make up with the guys, kudos to the job CNO and staff is doing. I think 2021 will be way different. And I think we will end up getting a recruit tomorrow :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.