Bama Game Thread: Official ESPN Game Day Thread...

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
I kept flipping over and seeing no Bama at all. I assumed also that they'd work their ways around to us. Right now, the SEC show is all about our game...
I'm watching SECN as well. I'm liking it better than ESPN. It's more informative of our game for sure.
No Maria though!

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Swapped over in time to hear Rece congratulate the Minnesota quarterback for not transferring when he didn’t win the starting job.

My how society has changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I just don’t understand people sometimes. Pollack just spent 2 minutes discussing how Bama has a better OL and front 7 than LSU and you could make the argument a better QB and wide receivers...and then picked LSU to win...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I just don’t understand people sometimes. Pollack just spent 2 minutes discussing how Bama has a better OL and front 7 than LSU and you could make the argument a better QB and wide receivers...and then picked LSU to win...
Pollack's hatred for Bama is visceral. I think he would upchuck if he had to pick Bama to win...

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Pollack's hatred for Bama is visceral. I think he would upchuck if he had to pick Bama to win...
The fact that he picked LSU wasn’t what surprised. He spent the entire time providing examples as to why Bama was better but then picked LSU. If one wants to pick LSU, at least provide evidence as to why.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
The fact that he picked LSU wasn’t what surprised. He spent the entire time providing examples as to why Bama was better but then picked LSU. If one wants to pick LSU, at least provide evidence as to why.
Back some years ago, ESPN actually showed them discussing beforehand who would pick whom. It's rigged...

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
SEC show is much better.
In answer to the question about why the Bama crowd is so quiet at Game Day.......watch Game Day when they are at other games and the show definitely plays to the crowd and shows a lot more stuff about the game at the location they are at and when at Bama they talk about everything else but the game on campus. Why would an Alabama crowd cheer and make a bunch of noise for other games, teams, conferences?
Plus, we expect to win. Winning has become the norm under CNS.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.