Bama Game Thread: Official ESPN Game Day Thread...

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
RTR!! Finally fell asleep at what had to be 1:30am. Woke up at 6:30. I was disappointed that this wasn't a night game, now I am perfectly fine with a 2:30 kick. I don't think I could wait much longer. Heck, I can barely contain myself now!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Re: Official Game Day Thread...

Maybe 1-5%

I won't be shocked if Desmond, Corso, and Herbie all pick L8U.

The most likely to pick us is Herbstreit.
Herbie has been high on us all year so yeah he will pick us. Corso loves the underdog and 90% of the time picks that. Desmond hates all things Alabama.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
For a show that’s says they don’t allow political signs, there sure are a lot of them today.

Why are Bama crowds so boring? Most weeks on this show the crowd is going nuts and sometimes it’s hard to hear the guys in the set. Today, it’s mostly quiet, like every one is at a golf tournament. It’s the one thing I don’t like about our fan base, we just refuse to make a lot of noise for an extended amount of time.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I think the VIP coming to today's game has really compressed people's pre-game routines if you know what I mean. :D

So maybe sitting in a crowd for television just got pushed aside for their "thirsts"

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
For a show that’s says they don’t allow political signs, there sure are a lot of them today.

Why are Bama crowds so boring? Most weeks on this show the crowd is going nuts and sometimes it’s hard to hear the guys in the set. Today, it’s mostly quiet, like every one is at a golf tournament. It’s the one thing I don’t like about our fan base, we just refuse to make a lot of noise for an extended amount of time.
Maybe because there is a golfer as guest picker?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I don't know how you have so little Tide in Tide Country...hopefully they front loaded.
I kept flipping over and seeing no Bama at all. I assumed also that they'd work their ways around to us. Right now, the SEC show is all about our game...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.