Bama Game Thread: Official Game Thread Bama vs. LSU - 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjhadley

1st Team
Jan 1, 2007
Brewton, Alabama, United States
I give L8U credit, but something is off over the past two years with our emotional and mental preparation in big games.
I think it’s the fact that they have not been tested early and do not know how to handle adversity when these type of games come along. Unless a miracle happens I think it is going to be LSU and Ohio St in the National Championship game. I think Clemson has the same problem Alabama has they just won’t have any serious challenges until the playoffs and then they will have to play either LSU or Ohio St.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HSV_1969

Scout Team
Feb 28, 2011
Saban needs to go back to the drawing board. This team has been soft ever since the end of 2017. We've lost the physicality edge on both sides of the ball and it is showing by two of the worst ass kickings I've seen in my lifetime.
Exactly!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
The drive before the last drive killed us. It was a 19-13 game at that point, now 33-13.

One thing that has hurt has been the slow developing plays on offense.

LeBron47

1st Team
Aug 30, 2007
If this game were being called half right we might have a chance but the fix is in and there is nothing we can do to change it. It is punishment enough to have to listen to GD but to have to put up with this abortion of an official crew is beyond me. This will be repeated on the plains at the end of the year and we will get a nice bowl game.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
True to a point. Our offensive woes have put our D in bad spots. And, this is prob our worst D since 2007. They’ve had it at the 35 or better every drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The “ offense is unstoppable and there isn’t key issues with the defense” crowd can’t see what many have been saying all year. Tua has played like crap and our defense is playing well considering what caliber offense that we are playing. A fumbled punt, a pick on our side of the field, a fumble by our qb inside the twenty, and a dead offense are far more the reason that we are getting blown out than our defense. Considering how bad our offense has played it’s a miracle that LSU doesn’t have it in the 40s yet.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Saban needs to go back to the drawing board. This team has been soft ever since the end of 2017. We've lost the physicality edge on both sides of the ball and it is showing by two of the worst ass kickings I've seen in my lifetime.
There definitely is a problem with our team compared to the past ten years. Maybe Coach will admit it and find the answer. This is NOT just execution.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well, I'll repeat what I've been saying. If Burrow continues to be comfortable, it'll get worse. If Tua continues to run for his life every play, it'll get worse. It's easy to get distracted, but the game is being won and lost in the trenches. We may as well close this half out and get a fresh start...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.