Bama Game Thread: Official Game Thread Bama vs. LSU - 2nd Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtgreg

All-American
Jul 24, 2000
Tuscaloosa
www.electricmonkeywrench.com
I like the fire I'm seeing from our young D. And really, all the players. I do think we're being out co-ordinated but really, I think that injuries and early exits to NFL and crazy stuff has just caught up with us. When we meet a good team that has stockpiled for four or five years, this can happen. Clemson last year. They're no longer that team. But we expect to win it all every year. everything has to go right for that to happen.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
I like the fire I'm seeing from our young D. And really, all the players. I do think we're being out co-ordinated but really, I think that injuries and early exits to NFL and crazy stuff has just caught up with us. When we meet a good team that has stockpiled for four or five years, this can happen. Clemson last year. They're no longer that team. But we expect to win it all every year. everything has to go right for that to happen.
Those are fair statements, IMO.

daddybama1

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 10, 2018
We aint losing because of the refs, were losing because Borrow is 18/20 in passing...we need some big explosive plays to get back in the game and we just got one in an interception... #comebacktime

When the official crew we got is going to call the second half we don’t stand a chance. I would pack the team up and walk off the field in protest. These are not close calls or even judgement calls these are crooked calls. This one is in the books

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.