Bama Game Thread: Official Game Thread Bama vs. LSU - 2nd Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Don’t know if that was a called hand off but if not that’s the second bad read by Tua in a crucial situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
More short passes with their defense playing at the LOS.....

What happened last time we went deep?

daddybama1

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 10, 2018
Why do we look so average when we play teams whose macots are Tigers! Watching this game seems like the NC game last year...my goodness how times have changed.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
Man another a three and out. This game is out of control and our offense is the problem. Most are blaming our defense but if our offense done their job like they have all year then we would not be in this situation.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
When the DT goes “down” you pull it. Even a hobbled Tua can get the 1st there. The edge was open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I like the fire I'm seeing from our young D. And really, all the players. I do think we're being out co-ordinated but really, I think that injuries and early exits to NFL and crazy stuff has just caught up with us. When we meet a good team that has stockpiled for four or five years, this can happen. Clemson last year. They're no longer that team. But we expect to win it all every year. everything has to go right for that to happen.[/QUOTE

It would appear that LSU just has a better football team than we do this year. So far, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.