ADMIN NOTE: DO NOT BASH players...

Titans&Tide

1st Team
Jul 22, 2000
Tuscaloosa, AL USA
www.kornegay.us
So who's to blame then? Can't blame coaches who don't seem able to get players ready. Can't blame players. Who can we blame? Refs? Commentators? Are we not allowed to criticize anyone for this debacle?

Last edited:

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
So who's to blame then? Can't bash coaches. Can't bash players. Who can we bash? Refs? Commentators? Who's to blame for this debacle?
Try to be measured in what you say. Sure, there's blame to go around but LSU played a good game, LSU coached a good game, and both Alabama players and coaches made crucial mistakes. You can't just hang someone out to dry by themselves though because it's not all on anyone's shoulders.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
So who's to blame then? Can't bash coaches. Can't bash players. Who can we bash? Refs? Commentators? Who's to blame for this debacle?
Bashing of players or coaches is not allowed on this forum. If you feel the need to lash out and bash go somewhere else to do it. Here, we pride ourselves on tempered and reasoned and respectful dialogue. Anyone who can't hold themselves to that minimally high standard is welcomed to make up their mind about whether you want to be associated with a site that has standards.

Titans&Tide

1st Team
Jul 22, 2000
Tuscaloosa, AL USA
www.kornegay.us
Bashing of players or coaches is not allowed on this forum. If you feel the need to lash out and bash go somewhere else to do it. Here, we pride ourselves on tempered and reasoned and respectful dialogue. Anyone who can't hold themselves to that minimally high standard is welcomed to make up their mind about whether you want to be associated with a site that has standards.
I edited the post to temper my thoughts. But dude, I've been around for a while. I don't post often, but seriously.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
And this is why I'd rather be here than on my forum. So please know - what you already know - that this is the single most important aspect to maintain on your/our forum.

And thank you for your dedication and sacrifice - it's greatly appreciated by all!

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
And this is why I'd rather be here than on my forum. So please know - what you already know - that this is the single most important aspect to maintain on your/our forum.

And thank you for your dedication and sacrifice - it's greatly appreciated by all!
This is a much better board than many out there...…………...

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
In case anyone needs to read the site policies you agreed to when you registered:
https://www.tidefans.com/forums/faq.php?faq=faq_policies#faq_faq_policies_purpose

We are not saying players/coaches can’t be criticized. We are saying harsh and improper criticism isn’t going to be allowed. TIDE-HSV has given some examples.

huge difference in saying, “John Boy Brown sure does need to work on catching the ball this week in practice” And “John Boy sucks! He may be the worst receiver in the history of football”

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
So who's to blame then? Can't blame coaches who don't seem able to get players ready. Can't blame players. Who can we blame? Refs? Commentators? Are we not allowed to criticize anyone for this debacle?
Debacle? Ever had a bad day before? Man, you people...

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
The team wins and the team loses simple as that. No need to call out any particular player or coach. You have to accept the fact that LSU was the better team yesterday, from top to bottom. Sure we dug ourselves into an early hole, but that is football, it happens. Lots of posters want to blame the officials, that is the oldest dodge in the history of sports. We lost, we cannot change the outcome, it is time to move on. Seems like I type this every year.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
The team wins and the team loses simple as that. No need to call out any particular player or coach. You have to accept the fact that LSU was the better team yesterday, from top to bottom. Sure we dug ourselves into an early hole, but that is football, it happens. Lots of posters want to blame the officials, that is the oldest dodge in the history of sports. We lost, we cannot change the outcome, it is time to move on. Seems like I type this every year.
Since 2009 was Saban's only no-loss year, you probably have... :D

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.