Bama Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. LSU...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Let's remember the rule against bashing players. Critiquing is fine. Stuff like "worthless" "sucks," etc. will earn a ban...

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Roll Tide!!! Tried to come back, but just not enough time to make up for many mistakes.

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
Congrats LSU. But act like you've been there before (gatorade bath).

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
[FONT=&quot]We need: - penn state to lose to Indiana - penn state to beat OSU - Minnesota to lose a conference game - Minnesota to beat OSU in B1G championship - LSU to beat UGA - Utah/Oregon to slip up[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Would also be very helpful if Clemson lost to Wake next week. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In short, Bama is likely out[/FONT]

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
Burrow should get the Heisman, he did excellent. And we battled back from all kinds of crazy 1st half stuff. On the bright side, we'll get an extra week to rest up and should be #4 in the playoff. Then we can win it all again by beating LSU in the championship game.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
A game of turnovers and we lost two critical ones. If we don't lose those (or really only lose one) we win the game.

We had to play mistake free and we didn't come close to that. LSU's remaining schedule is no threat to them, they'll get into the SECCG and probably curbstomp UGA.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Stayed out of the game thread. If you would have told me we would score 41, I’m chalking up a W. But I’m proud of the way our guys fought back.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
I just wish our offense had their stuff together in the first quarter. We dug a deep hole and we could not get out of it. Well you can't win them all so lets go forward from this point.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Well, if we had played the first half like we played the second half, we win by two touchdowns. Unfortunately we screwed ourselves up so bad in the first half, the hole was a too deep to dig out of. I hate LSU, and for me, losing to them is worse than losing to the Barn. I'd like to see a rematch in the playoffs.

CrimsonRuss

1st Team
Sep 30, 2015
Looked like we didn’t know how to play football in the first half. Extremely proud of our boys for responding in the second half, it just wasn’t enough...

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
We made way too many unforced mistakes to win this one. I’m proud of the fight they showed in coming back and giving us a chance to win. We need answers on defense and it doesn’t look like we’ll find them this year.

I guess a lot can happen to have us sneak into the playoffs but it’s doubtful IMO. We don’t have a very good resume. As much as it sucks, we really need the barn to beat UGA. Also need help from other teams ahead of us dropping a game. Most likely winning out gets us a NY6 bid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superdad

1st Team
Sep 17, 2009
Terrible clock management. Terrible defense, which has become the norm. I can't remember seeing so many missed tackles & wide open receivers. Fire Golding today.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.