Penalties.............who is the most penalized?

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
The last I looked Alabama was giving up 20 penalty yards per game on average. It was 53 to 35, so basically right on the nose. I'd be willing to attribute this to Alabama being sloppy, but it's a disparity that has existed for years, even when Alabama was playing very disciplined football.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
The last I looked Alabama was giving up 20 penalty yards per game on average. It was 53 to 35, so basically right on the nose. I'd be willing to attribute this to Alabama being sloppy, but it's a disparity that has existed for years, even when Alabama was playing very disciplined football.
I have a couple UF fans claiming Bama is the least penalized team in the SEC...………..and we know that isn't correct

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I have a couple UF fans claiming Bama is the least penalized team in the SEC...………..and we know that isn't correct
Ask them to look at the review of LSU's completion on the one and ask them if they buy that Diggs knocked him out of bounds...

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
I think they said we were ranked 112th for penalty yards on the broadcast, but they also said five other SEC teams were in the 100s.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
There's no way that was a good call, man. I think that's when I broke my cellphone.
It was a horrible call and the SEC office covered for it, making it a bigger embarrassment. I hate games that might end up being decided by the refs. The players deserve better.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Ask them to look at the review of LSU's completion on the one and ask them if they buy that Diggs knocked him out of bounds...
Well, it's the same old thing...……………..they cant admit that it was a bad call...……………...and praise LSUs defense for being awesome...…………..despite the fact that Bama put over 500 yards on them

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I was watching the game with my old college roommate. He married an auburn girl and is very auburn now. He was screaming at the TV on that call. He also saw every single hold lsu got away with again.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
This crew should be barred from ever calling a game in the SEC again because of that miscarriage of a call. In all my years that is the worst thing I have ever seen because it was upheld upon review.

FF4bama

1st Team
Sep 13, 2012
I wasn't at the game and may have missed it, but was there even a flag thrown on the punt return for a TD when the LSU defender tried to twist Waddle's head off his shoulders?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.