There's no quit in bama

rtrbama1

1st Team
May 31, 2015
Great comeback by your kids in the second half. It would have been great to have seen a 100% Tua. I think you're still a playoff team.
Thank you, they fought like hell in the 2nd half, but defense couldn't get a stop when they really needed to. Really dug themselves a hole in the 1st half. Burrow was phenomenal.

tmv85

All-SEC
I’m a quote person...I love a good quote and will search for good ones to fit certain situations or circumstances. I found this one this morning and felt like it was perfect for the game yesterday:

“You are not defeated when you lose. You are defeated when you quit.” ~Paulo Coelho

Sure, we lost, but we didn’t quit. Even though the end result isn’t what I wanted, I am proud of the guys for the way they showed they weren’t going to give up without a fight.

Last edited:

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I’m a quote person...I love a good quote and will search for good ones to fit certain situations or circumstances. I found this one this morning and felt like it was perfect for the game yesterday:

“You are not defeated when you lose. You are defeated when you quit.” ~Paulo Coelho

Sure, we lost, but we didn’t quit. Even though the end result isn’t what I wanted, I am proud of the guys for the way they showed they weren’t going to give up without a fight.
Can you send this to the Playoff Committee? :) It really is a good quote.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

one of the most disappointing things for me about last year's game against clemson is how we seemingly rolled over and gave up. i was pleasantly surprised by our effort in the second half last night.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.