Betting Odds for Week 12 Games of Note

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Reign in the arrogance? Coach O seems to be the ring leader of the arrogance. I wanted to be happy for Coach O since so many people have made fun of him and of LSU for hiring him. Many called him a buffoon, myself included, and he led his team to a number one ranking and finally ended the losing streak for LSU against us. It should be a feel good story. However, his boorish behavior takes away the feel good story and returns him to the label of arrogant buffoon.
I doubt it gets "reined in" during his "reign"... :D

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Given the position we've put ourselves with a loss I honestly think we should be looking to dominate for 4 quarters even if that involves playing Tua the whole time. This is almost certainly our 2nd best chance remaining the prove we belong in the playoffs. I'd rather be accused of running it up and make the playoffs than have a modest looking win over MSU cause we played backups. We just don't have the wiggle room for even a solid win against MSU I don't think.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Auburn won. I feel like the defense will control in that game and a trick play or some sort of wild play could turn it.

Sad that I'll be rooting for a couple of 3 touchdown dogs out west to improve Bama's chances. Hey, it's happened in the past. Everyone remember 2015 Arkansas vs Ole Miss? Nothing is impossible.
Even if we are ahead by 21 and then the 2nd and 3rd stringers go in, including Mac Jones, the Playoff Committee will know because they watch all the games. They may actually see that even our backup QB is good, and depth is a good thing. The final score may not be as wide of a margin, but they would know why. I try not to watch Clemson play much... but has their backup QB played much? I know Clemson has run up the score on purpose lately.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.