Betting Odds for Week 12 Games of Note

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
So......losing stinks....big time. But I wouldn't trade my squad for any other one. I'd take these men into battle 10/10 times. Onward.

As always, TideFans.com neither endorses nor condones any gambling (or any other degenerate behavior) of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only.

• Kansas St. is a 14 pt favorite over West Va.
  • Penn St. is a 15.5 pt favorite over Indiana
  • Ohio St is favored by 54 over [checks notes......] Rutgers
  • Undefeated Minnesota is a 3pt dog at Iowa
  • In what will be their toughest matchup before waltzing into the Playoff, Clemson is a 31 pt favorite over Wake Forest
  • Utah is favored by 22 over UCLA
  • Oregon is favored by 25 over Arizona
  • Texas A&M is favored by 10 over South Carolina
  • Auburn is only a 3 pt dog to Georgia (Mack's note: Smelly fish)
  • Undefeated Baylor is a 9.5 pt dog to Oklahoma.
  • Kentucky is favored by 8.5 over Vandy
  • Michigan is a 13 pt favorite over Michigan St.
  • Florida is favored by 8.5 over Mizzou
  • Bama is favored by 21 over Miss St.
  • LSU is favored by 21 over Ole Miss

Enjoy the games!

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
I think Minnesota loses this week. They've lost 8 in a row @ Iowa so I'll stay with the trend until it ends. I also think LSU covers the 21 @Ole Miss.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Alabama beats MSU by 50.
Yep, and OM scares the Hell out of LSU....

Coach O won't be able to reign in the arrogance of that team. Their defense is shot.....and their DBs are hurting......I think they win -- but I think Ole Miss scares them .....I'm guessing it's tight through 3 quarters...

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Clemson will steam roll Wake

Auburn beats UGA

Wouldn't surprise me if UCLA gave Utah trouble
I think Ucla gives Utah more than just a scare. I think they beat them outright.

I truly wish Wake could pull off an absolute miracle. They won't. The ACC is a trash conference. There are teams in C-USA and the American that could beat their 2nd best team.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Yep, and OM scares the Hell out of LSU....

Coach O won't be able to reign in the arrogance of that team. Their defense is shot.....and their DBs are hurting......I think they win -- but I think Ole Miss scares them .....I'm guessing it's tight through 3 quarters...
Reign in the arrogance? Coach O seems to be the ring leader of the arrogance. I wanted to be happy for Coach O since so many people have made fun of him and of LSU for hiring him. Many called him a buffoon, myself included, and he led his team to a number one ranking and finally ended the losing streak for LSU against us. It should be a feel good story. However, his boorish behavior takes away the feel good story and returns him to the label of arrogant buffoon.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Reign in the arrogance? Coach O seems to be the ring leader of the arrogance. I wanted to be happy for Coach O since so many people have made fun of him and of LSU for hiring him. Many called him a buffoon, myself included, and he led his team to a number one ranking and finally ended the losing streak for LSU against us. It should be a feel good story. However, his boorish behavior takes away the feel good story and returns him to the label of arrogant buffoon.
Oh, he's an absolute moron, no doubt.

Heck, talk to anyone who is really plugged in at OM and they'll tell you...

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
When we get up by 21 points I would turn the game over to Mack.
Given the position we've put ourselves with a loss I honestly think we should be looking to dominate for 4 quarters even if that involves playing Tua the whole time. This is almost certainly our 2nd best chance remaining the prove we belong in the playoffs. I'd rather be accused of running it up and make the playoffs than have a modest looking win over MSU cause we played backups. We just don't have the wiggle room for even a solid win against MSU I don't think.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Auburn won. I feel like the defense will control in that game and a trick play or some sort of wild play could turn it.

Sad that I'll be rooting for a couple of 3 touchdown dogs out west to improve Bama's chances. Hey, it's happened in the past. Everyone remember 2015 Arkansas vs Ole Miss? Nothing is impossible.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
I was scanning the rotation and I came upon this, F.S.U. vs.Alabama St. Pk. Who would have thunk it. A new lowpoint for fsu.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.