Pick the score: Alabama vs. Mississippi State

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
62-10 Bama.

Here's a twist to a prediction thread...which quarter will Bama score the most points?

Will we jump on them early like we used to, and pour it on to get the game started...

Or will they be so beat down by the fourth quarter the floodgates open wide to finish up?

2nd quarter, because that is what Alabama does.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Mac plays the whole game so we won’t score as many points-

35-13 BAMA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Saban said on his radio show tonight that he has suspended a player for the game Saturday because he skipped class. He didn’t say who. I hope it’s not a starter. Kid needs to learn though.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Yes, they do need to learn, but now you've got me wondering who it is.

I don't know if true, but on one of the Bama sites on Facebook, someone commented it was Slade Bolden.

I don't know how to link Saban's radio show transcript, but it was interesting some of the comments he made. He said he knew before the game in the locker room that the team was acting different and he was nervous about it. Said the team was quite and not saying much, not acting normal. So, I guess that is why they played the way the did starting off. Playing tight and nervous. Seems Bama does that a lot in big games. Saban took full responsibility for it and at halftime just told them to be themselves, not worry, etc. I know there is so much pressure on these players, but it is just frustrating that their mentality wasn't right until second half.

I hope the lesson is learned and we win out big time and make the 4th spot.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I don't know if true, but on one of the Bama sites on Facebook, someone commented it was Slade Bolden.

I don't know how to link Saban's radio show transcript, but it was interesting some of the comments he made. He said he knew before the game in the locker room that the team was acting different and he was nervous about it. Said the team was quite and not saying much, not acting normal. So, I guess that is why they played the way the did starting off. Playing tight and nervous. Seems Bama does that a lot in big games. Saban took full responsibility for it and at halftime just told them to be themselves, not worry, etc. I know there is so much pressure on these players, but it is just frustrating that their mentality wasn't right until second half.

I hope the lesson is learned and we win out big time and make the 4th spot.
That is interesting.......... wonder what got them so uptight? Pressure?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.