Alabama: Latest Bama News 11/11/2019 Thru 11/17/2019

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
I don't think they're 8.5 points better, the home team gets 6, and in the barns' case even more. th' barn is the luckiest and cheatin'est team in college football, IMO. The dawgs are 2.5 favs, plenty of room for the barn to cheat their way to a win, heck might even do it legit. Can't watch it, but I will be monitoring it, the barn wins and we win out and we're in the "back" door again, IMO, with a month to heal and get better! RTR!

Georgia vs. Auburn odds, prediction, betting trends for 'SEC on CBS' game of the week

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
These videos were almost too painful to watch. I come away thinking that LSU isn't nearly as good on offense as advertised and the Alabama defense had a terrible game. To play this badly defensively and make mistakes that give up points on offense to end with a five point ball game! On the offensive side what is the issue with giving Tua time to throw the ball? What was the problem with Bama's pass protection scheme particularly in the first half?

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
These videos were almost too painful to watch. I come away thinking that LSU isn't nearly as good on offense as advertised and the Alabama defense had a terrible game. To play this badly defensively and make mistakes that give up points on offense to end with a five point ball game! On the offensive side what is the issue with giving Tua time to throw the ball? What was the problem with Bama's pass protection scheme particularly in the first half?
IDK, I'm baffled, to work as hard as they do, plus class work and come as far as we've come and play like that?? I think maybe coaching? I guess we'll know as time rolls on, if CNS changes up some coaches. The coaches seem alright to what little I see in practice videos, and are young and smart for the most part, and CSS is tried and true as his past record with Bama and the pros, and he's the oldest, so just have to wait and see

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.