Possible Playoff Scenarios - with Bama

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
lsu fans are complaining already that they have to play us again. My question to them is this. What if it were Texas they had to play again? Would he hear the same crap of we already beat them?

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Lol dang y’all, ya I want to see them play. I’m not doubting we can make the dance, but I wouldn’t be upset. This train ain’t stopping anytime soon, so don’t misinterpret what I was saying.

Blueguitar

3rd Team
Nov 19, 2017
I can't let Selma have all the long posts in this thread, so here I go.

#3: Oklahoma vs. Baylor
This one is really tricky because a #13 ranked Baylor doesn't seem like much of a threat. They are though and they could make a Minnesota like leap if they win. On the other hand, Oklahoma will continue to creep up if they keep winning. I will probably cheer for Oklahoma here, they can end Baylor's undefeated season and the Pac-12 teams might keep them from moving up too far after a win. Either way the loser is probably knocked out and the winner still has a shot.
I can't bring myself to pull against Jalen Hurts unless OU is playing us, or unless our making the playoffs depends 100 per cent on an OU loss. Not the case here, so Boomer Sooner!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I can't bring myself to pull against Jalen Hurts unless OU is playing us, or unless our making the playoffs depends 100 per cent on an OU loss. Not the case here, so Boomer Sooner!
I feel about Jalen like I do about our kids that end up in the NFL....

Could care less if their team wins -- but I hope they ball out....

Bama1985

1st Team
Jan 18, 2006
Calhoun County
Well, personally I'm hoping the Barn will take care of business this week and knock Georgia out. Then we can move up, beat an improved rank Barn team, then hopefully that would allow us to hold on to the #4 spot. I don't like all the talk about BAMA getting to #4 but not being able to hold it.
Bottom line: Big 12 and PAC 12 champ needs to have 2 losses for Bama to get in. We need UCLA and Arizona to win this Saturday.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Can you all see now why I wanted A&M to beat LSU?

Because if we beat Auburn, the only scenario to threaten us is UGA beating LSU. If they both have a loss going into the SECCG we would be safe.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Can you all see now why I wanted A&M to beat LSU?

Because if we beat Auburn, the only scenario to threaten us is UGA beating LSU. If they both have a loss going into the SECCG we would be safe.
Galloway just said Alabama's only chance to make the playoffs is to blow Auburn out.:rolleyes:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.