Possible Playoff Scenarios - with Bama

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
You say that, and I recognize that this is a different LSU team than other years, but LSU just has that ability to lose inexplicably. They are usually good for one of those a year. I definitely thought it would have come by now, but with Ole Miss and A&M left, I don't trust them to win out. They won't lose two, but they could very well drop one between now and the SECCG. If there is one thing Orgeron is bad at as a coach, it's keeping his players focused, especially against inferior competition.
I wouldn't be upset if A&M beat LSU and then Auburn beats UGA and then UGA beats LSU.....

that would be sweet!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I don't know how the CFP can think more highly of a 1-loss team that lost to USCe than a 1-loss team that lost a close one to LSU.
Because they also beat Notre Dame and Florida? Their entire schedule counts, not just the loss.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
All the talking heads keep saying UGA has 2 big wins, UF and ND. No one and I mean no one has said a word about the fact that UGA got beat by an unranked USCe team. Bama lost to the number 1 team in country. How do you put UGA ahead of Bama? Makes no sense.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
All the talking heads keep saying UGA has 2 big wins, UF and ND. No one and I mean no one has said a word about the fact that UGA got beat by an unranked USCe team. Bama lost to the number 1 team in country. How do you put UGA ahead of Bama? Makes no sense.

We have ZERO quality wins. Who you play in the regular season matters.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.