My new avatar...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
has nothing to do with the outcome of the game. I changed it before the game. I just thought the smiley had run its course and I needed something a bit more pensive... :D

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I like it! I'm thinking about replacing my photoshop of Greg McElroy in all white.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
More hair that most of us.....
I'm usually guessed at way under my age. My (new) dermatologist missed by 20 years and she's supposed to be an expert. I've actually been accused of having a face lift. (I haven't.) My first thought was "Would anybody pay good money to look like me?!?!" :D

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I'm usually guessed at way under my age. My (new) dermatologist missed by 20 years and she's supposed to be an expert. I've actually been accused of having a face lift. (I haven't.) My first thought was "Would anybody pay good money to look like me?!?!" :D
After all your other surgeries, I figured there had to be some cosmetic surgery in there somewhere during that time....LOL...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.