COW - America, You Actually Believe Alabama Is Out Of The College Football Playoff?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I don't think we get in before a 1-loss LSU. If LSU doesn't lose 2 games in the regular season then the best thing to happen is for LSU to win the SEC w/ no or 1 loss.

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
Interestingly enough....collegefootballnews.com has:

Ohio State beating Clemson in the Fiesta Bowl....#2 vs #3
Alabama beating LSU in the Peach Bowl.....#4 vs #1

Alabama beating Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl

If that actually happened....LSU fans would implode.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I don't think we get in before a 1-loss LSU. If LSU doesn't lose 2 games in the regular season then the best thing to happen is for LSU to win the SEC w/ no or 1 loss.
I believe that first part to be true, but if for instance 1 loss LSU plays a 2 loss or worse team in the SECCG things could get interesting.

But yeah generally speaking if LSU isn't going to lose the SEC then they might as well win out. However, A&M is the wild card there. Ole Miss and Arkansas can't really help Alabama, but A&M is Alabama's best win so far. If they get a big win it will keep them as a quality win and the committee counts those. So, it's hard for me to come up with a reason I wouldn't want A&M to beat LSU.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
The way LSU is still harping about their historic win, I can see them struggling this week. Obviously, Coach O does not have a 24 hour rule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Ole Miss has an awful secondary. Joe is gonna torch em. Ole Miss' only hope is to TOPball with the run game and see if they can get some luck.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Ole Miss has an awful secondary. Joe is gonna torch em. Ole Miss' only hope is to TOPball with the run game and see if they can get some luck.
Football is a humbling game if your mind isn’t right. OL who miss an assignment. WRs start dropping balls. Punters drop the ball. Officials forget the rules. Stuff happens.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.