Daeshun Ruffin 2021 PG

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Bout the same height as Jared Harper.

Funny story, this kid was an AU commit for about a week and a half.

Yep I saw ... hoping he can be convinced to commit early. He's a huge priority for the 21 class, would say he's the biggest priority. He'll be a 5 star before its all said and done. Him and Jabari will make for solid additions to the team

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Yep I saw ... hoping he can be convinced to commit early. He's a huge priority for the 21 class, would say he's the biggest priority. He'll be a 5 star before its all said and done. Him and Jabari will make for solid additions to the team
We're not entirely sure why he decide to retract his commitment, but the fact that Sharife was fully on board became known shortly after the fact.

He and Bama would be good for one another. He's a legit top 20 player and would be the unquestioned BMOC, and it could really get things rolling for 2021 for Oats, when he needs to make a splash.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
We're not entirely sure why he decide to retract his commitment, but the fact that Sharife was fully on board became known shortly after the fact.

He and Bama would be good for one another. He's a legit top 20 player and would be the unquestioned BMOC, and it could really get things rolling for 2021 for Oats, when he needs to make a splash.
If the early season has shown us anything it’s that we need somebody who can handle the ball in transition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

A 5'-9" BMOC...? :biggrin2:

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

Daeshun and Jabari Smith ;) both will be ranked higher by the end of their senior season IMO and Jabari is already ranked 5th in the country!

Just think of the possible roster in 2022 with:
Daeshun/Karim
Shack/Jalen Forbes
Jabari/Gary
Keon/Hawkins
Davis/Charles

All these guys will be used in heavy rotation ... will be a tough team to beat.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Daeshun and Jabari Smith ;) both will be ranked higher by the end of their senior season IMO and Jabari is already ranked 5th in the country!

Just think of the possible roster in 2022 with:
Daeshun/Karim
Shack/Jalen Forbes
Jabari/Gary
Keon/Hawkins
Davis/Charles

All these guys will be used in heavy rotation ... will be a tough team to beat.
Don’t forget JD Davidson. We are in really good shape with him right now. He is averaging 41 points a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
This kid's recruitment has gotten weird.
I honestly will be surprised if he ends up anywhere else but Ole Miss. I think we would have made it interesting with him if JD didn't explode up the rankings this year but I really doubt that he goes anywhere else but Ole Miss.

We will end up getting two PGs this cycle because of depth and would love him to be one of the two PGs. Its still a lot of time, but again I doubt if he leaves the state of Miss.

Reactions: AUDub

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I honestly will be surprised if he ends up anywhere else but Ole Miss. I think we would have made it interesting with him if JD didn't explode up the rankings this year but I really doubt that he goes anywhere else but Ole Miss.

We will end up getting two PGs this cycle because of depth and would love him to be one of the two PGs. Its still a lot of time, but again I doubt if he leaves the state of Miss.
Yup and we all know what it means when OM gets “involved...”

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.