CFN: Alabama vs. Mississippi State Fearless Prediction, Game Preview

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
What’s Going To Happen

They’re bad at getting to the quarterback.

Tagovailoa isn’t exactly a sitting duck, but he can’t be allowed to get comfortable. The Bulldogs don’t have the ability to knock No. 13 off his game.

Expect this to be the Jerry Jeudy game. He had a disappointing day against LSU with a few key drops, and he hasn’t blown up lately, outside of a good day against Arkansas.

11 straight. 2007 was the last time Mississippi State was able to pull off the win over the Tide. It won’t happen this week – Bama rolls as if the LSU game never even happened.
Alabama vs. Mississippi State Fearless Prediction, Game Preview

I'll take it!

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I said this in another thread, but will repeat it here, when we get up 21 points let Mack Jones finish the game. He needs the playing time (if he's needed against auburn) and Tua is still somewhat hobbled and needs to avoid any further injury.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
CA started the thread -- all is right in the world, yet again!

Get up big, don't get anyone hurt......Tua needs to rest the ankle more than he needs to put up meaningless stats......

This is the kind of game where you lose someone important -- hope we are careful

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
CA started the thread -- all is right in the world, yet again!

Get up big, don't get anyone hurt......Tua needs to rest the ankle more than he needs to put up meaningless stats......

This is the kind of game where you lose someone important -- hope we are careful
Put as many on the board as possible then rest him............ barring a breakdown, I don’t see them getting to him much, and I look for the running game to go off......

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Yep, Tua should only play the first half. Get Mac experience. I say the same for Najee, to keep him less likely to get injured. Put in Brian Robinson and K Robinson, maybe Jerome Ford. Same for the Western Carolina game.

I will need to go back and look, but I wonder if Jerome Ford has played in more than 4 games??

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Only play Mac if the score is there and you keep pushing the ball up the field and rack up points. Bama needs to not only win, but make it look ugly.

And I double-dog-dare a reporter to ask CNS if that's the plan, LOL.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.