Georgia vs Auburn (Dawgs and Tigers and Elephants, Oh My!!!)

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
Bama has to take care of business but this game has huge implications for us. Auburn has a really good D, but I don’t know if their O can get it done. Of course it is in JH and we all know the miracles that happen there. How do y’all see this one playing out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squeally dan

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2008
I can’t stop thinking about the fact that GA lost to an unranked SC team at home. Auburn can beat them if they can get the run going.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Pulling for Dub to trounce the leg humpers!!! :p
Unfortunately, I think Georgia will beat Auburn by 10-14 points.

BTW, I like the Minnesota coach. If we can't make it, I'd love to see total chaos and Minnesota make their way into the playoffs. :p

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
The best case scenario (as it relates to these teams) would be Auburn destroying UGA and then using destroying Auburn. So we should def be rooting for the Barn.

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
Unfortunately, I think Georgia will beat Auburn by 10-14 points.

BTW, I like the Minnesota coach. If we can't make it, I'd love to see total chaos and Minnesota make their way into the playoffs. :p
I know Minnesota is playing well now but they had some close games early in the season didn’t they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
So, one of those rare instances when I'll pull for auburn because them winning would help our cause, which means the dawgs will beat them by 2 td's.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
I like the fact that Auburn had a bye week to get ready for this one. At least that's one plus for them.
They have a great defense and they're at home. They have a good shot.

The downside is the UGA has an elite defense and Bo Nix has stunk against good defenses.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Then you’re pulling against Bama. It sucks, but we really need Auburn to win this one.
Yup, it's two birds one stone. Takes Georgia out of the conversation, bolsters Alabama's SoS.

I always felt like a lot of Auburns fans hated Alabama more than they loved Auburn. I'd like to think most of Alabama's fans are not that way.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.