Georgia vs Auburn (Dawgs and Tigers and Elephants, Oh My!!!)

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I think it will be close... but in the end it will come down to Bo Nix's ability to stay on the field and keep the Auburn D-Line fresh. If not, UGA pulls away in the 4th.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
What concerns me about this game is the WarPlainsmenTigers having two weeks to prepare and UGA coming in banged up across the OL. Also playing on the Plains is never an easy task. For me the key is to make Gus' offense one dimensional by taking away the run. Georgia has the #1 run stopping D in the SEC, so if we can put the offense on Nix's shoulders that could be problematic for them. On offense Fromm has to step-up and convert on third downs.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
The committee just made the masses happy. If they put us @ 4 there would have been so much bs about Bama favoritism...This way, they keep those folks at bay until UGAly loses to Auburn or LSWho and we slide into 4...RTR!!!
Too bad the committee could stop thinking about that.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I hate Georgia more than Auburn these days. I realize some of you may have bad run ins with Auburn fans, whether online or in person. I generally do not. I miss all of the online vitriol because I don't follow Auburn fans on Twitter, and I never visit their message boards. So I'm left with what I see here or during the games, and Georgia and Coach Bowl Cut take the cake these days on belligerent behavior. And I realize we've got one or two good Georgia fans who post here, but in general that's how I feel nowadays.

So... go Auburn, beat Georgia.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
I’ll take Ryan Hilinski over Bo Nix anytime. Of course if UGA has 4 turnovers against AU like they did USCe then they could very well lose.
Astute observation. Few teams can overcome a 4 TO loss margin and yet the game still went to double OT. Combine that with Fromm having the worst game of his career and we lose. That's the type of loss that measures the character of a team. I think that game was a wake-up call that you can't sleep walk your way through the SEC, regardless of who you're playing.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Again, I love Alabama more than I hate Auburn. It helps us more to have Auburn win so I’ll root that UGA loses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10Bama54

1st Team
Sep 16, 2006
I’m torn. In the past when I pull for Auburn, they lose. When I pull for the other team, Auburn wins. What do I do?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.