JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
MSU preview: Bama looks to avoid a second helping of disappointment
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
November 14th, 2019 02:05 AM

Let’s just be blunt about it: Alabama fans never find a loss to either Mississippi-based team to be acceptable. That’s just how it is. No beating around the bush, no obfuscation. Ole Miss and Mississippi State are both viewed as filler material in the SEC West, teams the contenders utilize to bolster the win […]

Read More Here

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I will take that score. RTR!

After we beat them by double digits, maybe they can win a few more games to have a winning record? Same for TN and Ole Miss I think. We need more teams to have winning records for help with our final spot in the playoffs. Right now I think it is only Texas AM, Southern Miss, and 1 other team.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
The importance of this game is magnified by the loss to LSU last week.
It's not can we bounce back, it's how we bounce back.
Do our players play angry? Will they take out their aggression's on MSU?
This would be a good game to show the committee that we aren't done.
This game should allow Tua to shed some of the RUST
he brought to the LSU game.
Lets hope we don't have any more injuries this season.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Nice read Jess. And yes, I looked it up but still trying to digest:

Obfuscation is the obscuring of the intended meaning of communication by making the message difficult to understand, usually with confusing and ambiguous language. The obfuscation might be either unintentional or intentional (although intent usually is connoted), and is accomplished with circumlocution (talking around the subject), the use of jargon (technical language of a profession), and the use of an argot (ingroup language) of limited communicative value to outsiders.

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
I hope Tua can play at least a little to stay sharp and I hope our team comes out with their hair on fire. We need to put last week behind us and do everything we can to play what is in front of us, both in terms of the next play and the next game. Right now, it is MSU and we need to dominate.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.