2020 Prospect: 5* TE Darnell Washington

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Is there any more news on Darnell Washington's thoughts? I know Bryce Young is talking to him a lot. If Darnell has looked at UGA's offense, and our offense, surely he will choose Bama? We really could use him.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Is there any more news on Darnell Washington's thoughts? I know Bryce Young is talking to him a lot. If Darnell has looked at UGA's offense, and our offense, surely he will choose Bama? We really could use him.
Darnell was in Athens this past weekend. I have not heard whether he had a good time. Not a great time to be in Athens with all the rain and horrendous offense. Ugh.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Darnell was in Athens this past weekend. I have not heard whether he had a good time. Not a great time to be in Athens with all the rain and horrendous offense. Ugh.
I can't imagine that would swing him to Alabama as the weather between the schools can't be that different, right?

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I can't imagine that would swing him to Alabama as the weather between the schools can't be that different, right?
You must be kidding. Tuscaloosa always has much better weather than Athens. Better school, coach and football team too :D

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I don't keep up with Georgia's depth chart so who is their backup QB that could quite possibly be throwing to these guys next year if Fromm decides to go pro?

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I don't keep up with Georgia's depth chart so who is their backup QB that could quite possibly be throwing to these guys next year if Fromm decides to go pro?
I, too, do not keep up with UGA recruiting; however, perhaps they are hoping lightning strikes twice and Carson Beck comes in and starts as a freshman - a repeat of Fromm.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Well 247Sports just weighed in and they have Darnell going to the Dawgs.
If you look at the CB's there has not been one made on Darnell since 9/22 so not sure what your definition of "just weighed in" is. UGA is leading now but Darnell had his OV to us since then. Nice troll job.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
If you look at the CB's there has not been one made on Darnell since 9/22 so not sure what your definition of "just weighed in" is. UGA is leading now but Darnell had his OV to us since then. Nice troll job.
247Sports just published a prediction on Darnell on Monday. That's pretty recent.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
247Sports just published a prediction on Darnell on Monday. That's pretty recent.
I wonder why it is not showing up on his profile. Link? Was it one guy in the article that made that prediction. There are many 247Sports employees who make these predictions.

Sewell just committed to Oregon.

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Coach Saban and Coach Banks will be having an in home visit with Darnell on tomorrow. Let's see how this goes for Bama and if Coach Saban can work some magic.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
BOL has a premium article asking if we have a new TE target. Mentions Washington and JJ Pegues but not sure if Pegues in the new target since we have been recruiting him. Peguses is listed as an athlete but we are most likely targeting him as a TE.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jeremiah-Pegues-46038960/
going for both and Banks is a hell of a recruiter. A&M used him to get Allen to them for reference

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.