Link: Ohio House Passes Bill to Protect Students from Knowledge

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I trust you don't take that approach with the theory of gravitation like you do with the theory of evolution. Pretty irrefutable that you can't exit a ten story building safely from a window with no fire exit
Gravity is a law. Evolution is a theory. See Earle's link.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

bobstod

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Magnolia Springs, AL. USA
This is going to be really difficult, because I believe in evolution and I am a committed Christian. I don't see how I can keep it short and still make my point, but here goes: belief in a being in the sky that knows the fall of every sparrow is not part of my belief system. I believe that Christ lives within me. What happens after I die is a total mystery, and not one I am very interested in contemplating. I believe that Christ, living within me, provides me with strength, wisdom, knowledge, joy, understanding, inspiration, and peace. He (the God within me) is a safe and peaceful place I can access whenever I need it. It gives me strength to persevere, peace in times of pain or crisis, and joy in appreciating all the blessings I have received and expect to receive. None of that interferes in any way with the scientific method.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
I'd argue that we understand more of how evolution works than how gravity does
We’ve understood gravity well enough to put a vessel in lunar orbit using slide rules. Newton’s law of gravitation works well. The macro interaction - ie integration into relativity to derive the theory of everything, is a work in progress.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.