Corndog ban (there is none)...

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I'm a new corndog addition to the site (obviously no ban in effect); came here to offer my condolences for the loss of Tua and to see what kind of overall reaction the situation was getting from the Tide faithful. I certainly appreciate being allowed to join the board and engage in the conversation. I'm a die-hard LSU fan (currently working on my PhD dissertation, which will be my third degree from here), am employed at LSU, and knew Saban when he was coaching here (former director of the LSU Sports museum). I will not claim that I don't see the world shaded in purple and gold, but I do my best to be objective and rational in my commentary and look forward to some good, spirited interaction with your many wonderful fans. Cheers!
Welcome. Just remember, it's a Bama Board first..... some try to come here and post about their team, and when they don't get a positive response from the Bama faithful, they tend to get annoyed and then it spirals out of control.....

But -- a great first post, and thanks for coming by to visit....we hope you enjoy it here.

With regards to Tua -- a once a lifetime guy......who may be a better person than he is a quarterback -- if that's any indication about what type of guy he is.

lsu7171

Aug 28, 2019
Re: Corndog ban

im a LSU fan. i love reading other message boards. im not the younger generation fans. i honor the history bama has. i will never trash talk on here . i love saban but think it is time for him to retire...please ...

12Namath12

Suspended
Sep 24, 2016
Birmingham
Re: Corndog ban

EXACTLY!

having folks like LSUgrad2BamaDad, bazza, AUdub, the OU guys, etc. make it all the more interesting - and informative. We welcome folks from all schools so long as they're not here to troll. They're on a tighter leash because, after all, this is 'Bama board, but otherwise, we certainly gain a lot from their participation.
Great list and I would like to add another one of my favorite posters: B1GTide.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.