Bama Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. MSU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Did some preliminary checks and it doesn't appear that I'll be able to watch here in Budapest. The last Russian troops left in 1991 but I'm still going to blame Russia...

I've tried streaming directly and through my VPN but have not had any luck getting ESPN up.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Did some preliminary checks and it doesn't appear that I'll be able to watch here in Budapest. The last Russian troops left in 1991 but I'm still going to blame Russia...

I've tried streaming directly and through my VPN but have not had any luck getting ESPN up.
What part of Budapest are you at?

If you can get internet try sportsurge.net.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
ESPN just showed guest Gameday pickers, Chip and Joanna Gaines arriving in a private plane. Why? The game is in their home town. I bet they put them on the plane, taxied around, and then videoed them “arriving,” because they always show the guest pickers arriving by plane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
Can you hear the cowbells if you listen to Eli Gold and the radio broadcast? Not to take this thread in a different direction, but I never see much about him on this board. I think his calls are great. I actually listen to college FB when I'm driving on Saturdays. I really liked when Stabler was with him.
You can hear the crowd on radio. Not as bad as tv. A lot depends where their booth or box is located. I always listen to Ely while watching TV. It's a few seconds ahead of tv, so I know what happens before it's on tv. I don't mind that. Just don't like most tv commentators.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Mississippi State has one SEC football title. It happened in 1940.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.