Bama Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. MSU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
Roll Tide! It is going to be interesting to see if Tua plays at all and if he does how he looks. We need a big win with no injuries!

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Another game to mute. I cannot abide those cowbells.

Roll Tide!
I cannot handle listening to the cowbells either. I don't think Tua has played there unless he got garbage time behind Jalen as a freshman. Let's hope Tua and Mac can handle the noise. I am sure they practiced with similar noise this week.

And this is only the 2nd game this year with 11am kickoff. The other one was at home, vs Southern Miss in September. I sure hope the team does not start off slow. It will be chilly too.

Last edited:

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
Can you hear the cowbells if you listen to Eli Gold and the radio broadcast? Not to take this thread in a different direction, but I never see much about him on this board. I think his calls are great. I actually listen to college FB when I'm driving on Saturdays. I really liked when Stabler was with him.

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
Can you hear the cowbells if you listen to Eli Gold and the radio broadcast? Not to take this thread in a different direction, but I never see much about him on this board. I think his calls are great. I actually listen to college FB when I'm driving on Saturdays. I really liked when Stabler was with him.
I love Eli, but his attention to detail isn't what it once was.

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
I cannot handle listening to the cowbells either. I don't think Tua has played there unless he got garbage time behind Jalen as a freshman. Let's hope Tua and Mac can handle the noise. I am sure they practiced with similar noise this week.

And this is only the 2nd game this year with 11am kickoff. The other one was at home, vs Southern Miss in September. I sure hope the team does not start off slow. It will be chilly too.
Didnt have garbage time last time there...lucky to win. So no, Tua didn't play.

I really hope he doesnt play tomorrow, he just looked so gimpy in that practice video.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Didnt have garbage time last time there...lucky to win. So no, Tua didn't play.

I really hope he doesnt play tomorrow, he just looked so gimpy in that practice video.
Oh, yeah. I remember that game. Wasn't that the game that Jalen made a great throw at the end to pull ahead? And Keith Holcombe was playing linebacker for the whole game due to an ILB injury. I am glad the Miss State defense is not as good as they were the past 2 years!

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Hope Mac starts and has the best game of his career so far. We need to steamroll the dawgs.

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
Oh, yeah. I remember that game. Wasn't that the game that Jalen made a great throw at the end to pull ahead? And Keith Holcombe was playing linebacker for the whole game due to an ILB injury. I am glad the Miss State defense is not as good as they were the past 2 years!
Poor Holcombe was lost that game. Our LBs were in bad shape that year too, think that was the first year of all the notable LB injuries forcing guys to play that really had no business out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.